Chapter 29

Prince Ryuzenheim didn't know that Kae has been following him the whole time. Fou lo knows about it but he keep silent on the whole journey. Kae also didn't know that both Nina and Nulier have been doing the same thing as she did, following the Prince towards the cave.

Prince Ryuzenheim and Fou lo now arrive at the entrance of the cave where the said holy grail was found. Intense dark aura has been creeping out of the cave that makes them step back a little bit and scared. But Prince Ryuzenheim gather his courage to move forward in order to protect those three girls and not let them come to this dangerous place. He needs to finished it sooner before night falls.

Fou lo walks first towards the unknown cave followed by Prince Ryuzenheim. It is too dark to see  but thanks to magical power of Fou lo, they can see it clearly as daylight. It was a long narrowed path but they both succeeded in crossing over the cave.

They were greeted with bright sunlight that shines at the center where a golden chest is located. They both approach and open it carelessly.

The holy grail indeed was in there lying down inside that golden chest. Prince Ryuzenheim examine it carefully, finding any clue that would lead them to conquer their quest. Fou lo on the other hand sniff out the golden chest until he didn't find any trace.

"It seems we are in dead end."  Prince Ryuzenheim exclaimed. "This is fake. The Crown Prince was being fraud at that time."

"What?! What did you say?" Kae appear herself from her hiding spot.

"Wha.. What! What are you doing here?!" Prince Ryuzenheim rattled and seems lost at words when he saw Kae appearing out of nowhere.

"How did you know that it was fake?" Kae went to Prince and snatch the fake holy grail that he was holding.

"Answer my question first. Why are you here!" Prince Ryuzenheim went raged. This cave is too dangerous and yet she followed him. Negative thoughts have been playing inside of his mind. What if ... What if the same tragedy will befall to Kae if she didn't show herself? Prince Ryuzenheim really blames himself now for not having notice Kae from the start.

"Tehee~❤" Kae sticked out her tongue to act cute.

"Don't tehee me!" Then Prince Ryuzenheim look at Fou lo who was playing innocent at this time. "You, Fou lo, do you know that Kae has been following us the whole time?"

"Woof! Yes! and also there are two others who are currently hiding beyond that stalagmite." answered Fou lo.

"Why didn't you tell me?! Sigh ... Nina! Nulier! Come on out now."

Kae seems shocked at what Prince Ryuzenheim yelled. She is too cautious of her surroundings and yet didn't notice the presence of these two following her behind. These two actually do unbelievable things like me. 

Nina and Nulier went out on their hiding spot and went to where Prince Ryuzenheim is.

"Why did you follow me?" simultaneously ask Prince and Kae. Both of them look at each other like they have thought the same thing.

"Tehee~❤" both of them too act cutely.

"Don't tehee me!" again, Prince and Kae simultaneously exclaimed.

Kae face palm and said " Now I know what you are feeling right now."

"Sigh.. You are all stubborn. I was doing this to protect you all. Why do you not understand?" Prince Ryuzenheim lost it. He was traumatised and can't let it happen again.

"Just let it go Prince. As I said, we can protect ourselves. We train ourselves for this and we should not waste it."  Kae explained thoroughly.

"Yeah .. We are strong. You must not underestimate us, okay! Or else we will not forgive you." Nulier angrily said.