Chapter 44

Kae

Wedding Day

I've pondered several times while changing into my wedding dress what Prince Ryuzenheim did to me last night. That intense kiss that last for about 30 seconds and his warmth when he hug me, it makes me want more. But what's more bugging me? The words he said to me really pierce right into my heart.

I unconsciously touch my lips and cup my cheeks which both turning to a red plum. Remembering it makes my heart beats faster and faster. I've never experience that kind of thing in my life.

*flashback

Prince Ryuzenheim suddenly stops and stare at me right before my eyes. There is only 1 inch gap between his face and mine. Then, with both hands, he cupped my face and gently place his forehead to mine.

"I'm sorry for being selfish but please let me do and say everything before I regret it. I know you are getting married to him. But you know also that you are my candidate to be my wife. Why are you doing this?"

A tear drop unto my cheek and I know who is the owner of that. " You don't need to answer all of my questions, I know everything about you. I know you have reasons why do such things like this. But! But if this is really true love you are been doing for that man, I...... I! ..... "

Prince Ryuzenheim suddenly gave me a tender loving kiss. "I will get you back no matter what. I will make you fall in love with me. I will make sure of that."

Before I react and give a single reply to him, he peck my forehead and bid farewell. I was left speechless.

*end of flashback

So right now, looking at myself at the mirror wearing my white wedding dress, I pondered and left in daze.

During the days when I was still in a relationship, my ex boyfriend never did that to me. He never said that I'm the only one for him. He never said he is into me. He never said that I'm the last girl that he ever wanted.

This is the first time someone really loves me and confess his love right from heart. I honestly, I am moved and somewhat happy to what he did. But there is a thing that really bugs me.

I am that too attractive for Prince Ryuzenheim? And what did he mean about he knows everything about me? Did he learn that I'm from different world? Nahhh! Impossible. My parents never talk to anyone else about my identity.

"Kae! Are you ready?" Nulier called me after she knock the door.

"Yeah! Coming right up!"

I hurriedly walk out of the room and saw Nina and Nulier looking at me with a big smile on their faces.

yeah... I know what that looks are for...

I just smile back at them and ask " How do I look?"

Both of them immediatelty approach me and compliment me nonstop. They are too obvious that I want to tell them right into their faces.

Sigh.. But what love can do? All they want is their love one to love them back too. Love problem.

Then I saw Shiloh walking around the corner and seems like his lost so I called his name. He look to where we are and stunned after he sees me. I wave back at him with a smile on my face and right there, he snap back and walk to where we are.

"You look dazzling Kae." Shiloh complimented.

I know that he means it but not into this day. He was so broken hearted seeing me on this dress. I already know how frustrated he is.

"Thank you." I can't really stand that face he is making so I get close to him and give him a warm hug. I patted his back gently reassuring him that everything will be alright.

But the only person that I want to see the most is not here. He didn't even get a glance to see me!

Then Nina grab my hand and drag me towards the church where the wedding will be held.

"Are you ready?" Nina ask me. I'd like to say 'no' but I don't have any choice.

"Yes"

Then Nina and Nulier open the door and simultaneuosly play a wedding song.

I am so surprise to what I am seeing right now. Even though this is only a props for a big event to happen later, it really makes one think that it is a real wedding event.

The motif is white and red and the people which we carefully pick to be part of this false wedding are on their assign roles. Honestly, they are good in acting!

With my veil covering my face as I walk straight at the red carper aisle, I saw Prince Fou lo wearing his white tuxedo as he wait for me at the altar.

Good. Keep going. They already arrive.

Zen said through telepathy. Because Zen volunteer to be part of it and have the special ability to sense enemy, he is our enemy detector in this situation. I signal Prince Fou lo with my hand gesturing him while holding the bouquet.

As I arrive at the altar, I never saw Prince Ryuzenheim at the sits as I use my peripheral view looking for him. I snap back to reality when Prince Fou lo offered his hand for me. I reach and accept it and both of us walk right in front of the priest to make our vows now.

The ceremony started and only solemnity can describe how sacred the atmosphere is.

The priest talk and talk and I gradually grew tired and felt like to yawn but Prince Fou lo nudge at my elbow to keep my composure back.

"Be alert" He whispered to me.

i know. Its not my fault that the priest voice is like a lullaby to me!

"Those who want to object, please rise!"

As the priest say this, a huge bang of the door open.

"I OBJECT!"