Chapter 41

This chapter contains scenes that is not suitable for minor children. So please parental guidance is advise.

KAE

" N..o...o ..ahh...h.... Fou lo..o..."

I can't believe Prince Fou lo will do this to me.

I was sleeping soundly when I felt that something was crawling in my bed. I thought it was only a cat or a dog but not. It was heavy and somewhat big based on how the cushion bed sunk deeply. I tried to change position without opening my eyes thinking that it will disappear once I try to give it a fright that I was awake but not. It really bothers me that it slowly approaching me, covering me with his shadow.

When I felt that something was amiss, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a silver hair man above me.

"Wh...at... are you doing?" That was the only words that I can speak of in that kind of situation.

He shove the blanket out revealing my whole gorgeous body to him. He then gave me a seductive look and examine me from head to foot. I was only wearing a thin layer of sleeping attire, so he can see everything in me.

I tried to push him away from me and hide my precious parts from him but he was able to stop me from doing it. He grab my hands and put it above my head. He tied it with a hankerchief to prevent me from escaping and doing unnecessary things that could hinder everything.

He fetch something from the table and after drank it. He then cupped my mouth trying to open it and afterwards kissing me, as a way to made me drank it too.

It taste weird that I can't hardly explain. After a couple of minutes, I felt hot and lust all of a sudden. My inner self is urging me to reveal my true self in this man in front of me. I tried to calm down but it was no use. Many minutes later, everything inside me wants to burst out.

I was sweating heavily and I am so lustful inside. " H..el..p!" I can't control it anymore and I want to let it out now.

When I look at this man, he too, is feeling the same thing as mine. He drank it also making himself feel hot and wild inside. He was blushing red while keeping himself looking good in it.

Suffering from this sensation, I then realize that this man made me drank an aphrodisiac medicine. I thought it was only in historical era that they could actually use this kind of medicine but in reality, it do exist in this era too.

"It....s .... so.o ... Hot..." I exclaimed.

I find it so hard to breathe when I saw Prince Fou lo above me, looking too handsome and seductive in my eyes. He entrap me in his arms, as he stares passionately at my begging eyes. He then look down towards my nose, tracing downwards towards my pink lips.

With his hand, he gently caress my lips, teasing it as he licks his own lips, giving a hint that he wants to kiss it. He still endures what he was feeling right now, waiting for me to say that thing.

With his warm breath synchronizing with mine, I  can sense that his heart beats fast right now. He slowly leans towards me, making our face close to each other with only one inch apart. It made me feel more hot, driving me crazy as I still suffering from this medicine.

Prince Fou lo then touch my face with his right hand caressing it down to my neck and to my clavicle area. He gently stroke it, making me arouse and wanting for more.

As I gonna say the words that he really wants to hear.....a certain man entered and interrupt everything.

*THUD!*