Prologue - The disappearance of the louds

"Lori stop"

...

"Lori, knock itoff"

...

"For Fu-frick sake Lori! Drop it!" Yelled the albino.

"Well sorry twerp but i rather have you get better than getting worse" Said the blonde teen.

"Don't worry, a simple sickness isn't gonna hurt me" Said the albino kid, part bragging, part trying not to worry his sister.

Lori gave him a deadpan stare and grabbed the mirror that was in his room and put it in front of his face.

He looked extremely pale, his eyes where reddish and there was some mucus coming out of his nose...basically he looked the opposite of fine.

Not that Lincoln would admit it in front of her.

"Eh, i look a little ugly, no big deal" Said Lincoln dismissively.

"Lincoln, just a few minutes ago you were coughing intensively"

"Gee, everyone coughs every once in a while"

"...just drink your fricking medicine"

"Ok i will, just let me do it myself"

Shrugging, Lori gave Lincoln the medicine for him to drink, which he proceeded to do.

Then Rita entered the room.

"So how's my baby boy?" she asked.

"I'm okay, mom, there's nothing to worry about" Said Lincoln, then he ended up coughing a little.

Lori rolled her eyes. "he's not terrible, but he should remain in bed and rest"

Rita smiled a little bit and ruffled her son's hair. "Where gonna leave soon, so you're gonna remain alone for a bit"

The Loud family had to go to several events in a row, Lana's rodeo, Lola's pageant, Lucy's poetry, Luna's gig, etc. They were gonna take Lincoln with them, but he fell sick, so they had to leave him here.

"Shame I can't come with you guys" Said Lincoln.

"I thought you be happy to not come to our events" Said Lori.

"Normally I Don't care, but I rather go with you that remain bed ridden and sick"

"Trust me, we are gonna have a very busy day, you couldn't handle it even if you were healthy"