Fruitless Search

Lincoln:This is a non canon fanwork, regardless of how well you think it portrays the characters we recommend you to check the official canon for accuracy, please enjoy!

Lincoln sighed as he was drank his medicine, they weren't gonna start the search until tomorrow...not that it mattered, since he couldn't help.

He wasn't going to knock them down for trying to help, he just feel...powerless to do anything...more than usual at least.

He had to resign to act as mission control for then, right now he just needed to rest and hope his sickness went away quicker.

He was just simply playing with his 3DS in the couch...while being observed by Haiku.

There was something about the girl stared that unnerve him, it wasn't one of hate, but something else.

He was playing in peace...but Haiku keep getting close to him, until she was right next to him.

"...Something I can help you with?"

Haiku snapped from her apparent trance.

"Hn?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yes" Haiku still answered in her monotone, though she seemed to cover up for something.

Lincoln shrugged, satisfied by that and went back to gaming...while feeling Haiku breathing in his neck.

"Why are you doing this"

"Doing what?"

"Being over me like this"

"I just wanted to make sure you're alright"

"Uh...well thanks, but being over me like this is kinda uncomfortable, also you might get sick and I certainly don't want anyone else dealing with this bullshit" He was comfortable swearing here since everyone around the house currently has heard about them and wasn't bothered.

Though considering Lily already swears a lot because of them, maybe it was pointless at the end.

"I don't care" Was Haiku short but straight answer.

"Uhhhh..."

Haiku realized that what she was doing.

'Ok, calm yourself down, you don't need to scare him away, talk him about something else' She thought.

"...I think I saw that console when I was a toddler, I'm surprised it's still around"

Luckily Lincoln managed to take his mind off her previous behavior.

"Ah, yeah, I saw it when I was little as well, it's so good that they even keep it alive to this point"

"Hn"

"...Wanna play to?"

"I don't know how"

"Let me teach you, it's easy...well depending of the game anyways"

From afar Maggie was watching them both while leaning on the wall with her arms crossed, with an amused look on her face, even letting a "Ha"

"Aren't you gonna do anything to stop her"

Maggie turned around to see the blonde rocker Sam.

"...No"

"I'm serious though, I feel she may get some funny ideas"

"Oh, I know it full stop what her intentions are, probably more than you do, I just find it funny and let it go on"

Sam had an horrified look on her face.