part 3

I woke up with a smile plastered on my face. My conversation with Peter had been nice and friendly. I didn't think I was ready to be in another relationship right now so I was happy.

~two weeks later~

School was great. I got good grades in class, and I laughed loads with MJ, Ned, and Peter obviously. Hell, it was even my 17th birthday tomorrow! However, it almost seemed to good to be true. That I was happy, enjoying myself, even after what happened. Guess what? I was right.

After watching a movie at MJ's house, I decided it was time to head home. It was very dark outside, but I was daydreaming, my thoughts far away from what was happening in the present. Suddenly, I heard a loud BANG. I immediately turned around to see the source of the noise. I saw a red flash, but it left as quickly as it appeared. As you can imagine, I was left confused. Immediately after this, I saw something fly past me and heard footsteps running away.

'Hello?' I called out. 'Hello?? Is anyone there?' the worry in my voice increased. I looked all around me, bewildered by these events. However, all I saw was the big, white moon against the clear, navy sky. But then I noticed it. A small slip of paper lay on the ground beside me.

I gasped, struggling to understand what the letter meant

I gasped, struggling to understand what the letter meant. I knew my full name was Liliana, but who was 'W'? I leaned against the hard brick wall near me. My hands were shaking and my vision was blurry.

'Hey. Hey! Ma'am are you ok?' I woke up to see a masked face in front of me. 'Wh-what happened?' I asked, full of bewilderment. 'Wait...you're the Spider-Man. From the final battle! What are you doing here?' 'Well for now I'm back to being the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man from Queens,' he chuckled as he slowly helped me sit up. 'You passed out for a second there. How are you feeling?' 'I'm...I'm fine. Oh...I need to get home it's late!' I quickly said bye to the Avenger and briskly walked home.

~later~

His voice sounded kind of familiar, I wondered. How come no one knows who he is? Whatever, I thought, as I drifted off into sleep.