Part 3:

"Ouch my right cheek still hurts ever since the one day that little sissy slapped me-----and the main reason is a very stupid one as well-----which is exactly the point for why Roxy ended up hitting me......and it still hasn't really healed up yet!!!!" Drew said "and it's a good thing that my boyfriend was exactly somewhere else far far away as possible from you so that he couldn't hear what you've just said about him-----cause i might have done so much worse then that if he actually did hear you-----also i still think it's your fault that you gave Toby a bruise!!!!!!" his little sister told him "So either you stay out of the way of this relationship and we're cool.....or you are so gonna regret it & wish that you'd never had been born in the first place!!!!!!!" Roxy said while she was kind of still going on & on about whatever just happened from before; "Oh my gosh that's kind of awkward......good thing i had never thought of doing that to my very own brother just yet......but now maybe i am, but only unless he screws the hell up & makes me ticked off!!!!!!" Alexis replied back then Stormy gasped and Kiara had just face-palmed really hard which left a paw mark on her forehead. while Sasuke and Trixie bursted out laughing at the totally silly wolves reactions. "Oh daaaaaaaaayaaaaam Allie, that's a good one right there......." Hinata said to her. then we all saw that my son was rubbing the lower half of his back so i asked him what is wrong "R-Roxy just pushed me against a wall cause i called Toby a weak little baby so this happened along with this hand print on my face as well-----and my back kinda still hurts mama-----and now i think it's been getting worse since last night!!!!!!" my son told me "then show me......" i replied "okay then i guess......" Drew told me then he lifted up his shirt a little bit for me so i could see whatever is going on with his lower back. then saw that it has bruises, the muscles where nowhere as good with red scars, the veins where okay though, and i could hear the pulse beating & aching too. then i heard Alexis & the other girls wolf-whistle as well: (because they saw that my son had abs!!!!!!) "Allie please don't-------it'll not be a good thing!!!!!!" Hinata said to her "ewww i don't wanna see this anymore....i'm just gonna look away for a few hours now!!!!!!!" Laura replied and turned to a different direction & began to freak out while starting to blush in embarrassment "ugh me too because this is nasty!!!!!!" Milly told her & did the same thing then outta nowhere their mothers bursted out laughing at their daughters' reactions. (while their fathers and brothers where just shocked as their daughters and sisters are;) "Wow i just cannot look away unlike my little sister and Laura, i think they had never seen that before!!!!!!!" Clarity said "look away Roxy!!!!!!" Toby told my daughter & tried covering her face but she removed them gently at first: "well it was my own fault on why my brother looks like this from behind his back, so nope i'd rather keep staring and thinking about whatever i have done to my older brother as well....so this isn't my problem anyway!!!!!!!" she hissed after slapping his hands away really hard when he did it again. and then he backed up away from her in surprise. "Ow how mean!!!!!!!" he said after just rubbing on his now red hands, "I DON'T FREAKING CARE-----WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP HEY TOBY!!!!!!!!!" Roxy told him "hey don't speak to your boyfriend like that Roxy....he does not deserve it!!!!!!" Drew replied to his own little sister while he was almost getting irritated with HER: and she got surprised and scared cause of her older brother's change of tone, that she ran into her bedroom and had a big melt-down for about 12 hours until we all heard nothing but silence & crickets making noises lingering in the air. "Hey don't you think somebody around here should go and check up on Roxy???? i'm worried that she might be tryna hurt herself again....because i've caught her tearing apart her stitches one time and it wasn't pretty cause there was a lot of blood splattered everywhere....it was just horrible and worried me sick to see my niece doing something this extremely harmful!!!!!!" Evans replied but in question and everybody gasped while their eyes widened in shock "SHE WAS DOING WHAT TO HERSELF?!?!" i shrieked like a banshee and covered my mouth in shock as my eyes where glittering and becoming very blurry with tears; "oh dear me, we never knew that Roxy was hurting herself on purpose when she's locked herself up inside of her bedroom....this needs to stop at once!!!!!" Judy told me and now everyone was freaking out and started crying probably more worse and harder then i did.