His escape - Part 2

"You're my only priority"

    His hues stared back at her pink hues. The unknown male looked so... noble, unlike any of the vampires Yui met. He did not look familiar, at all.

    Ayato quickly let go of the female, almost pushing her away. He stepped in front of the girl, protecting her from the male. Ayato's expression turned into full of hatred, seemed as if he wanted to kill him.

    "What are you doing here!?" He yelled as he forced Yui behind him. "You have no place here!" Ayato's anger only grew and grew.

    "Oh, shut up. I don't need to give answers to a pathetic vampire like you." He grinned as sat on Yui's bed. "Clearly, you weren't taught any manners. Where is my welcome? You can't treat someone like me like that." The male chuckled as he glanced behind Ayato, looking at the fragile female.

    "A-Ayato-kun, who's that?..." Her voice trembled as her eyes couldn't avert from his.

    "There's no reason to know," Ayato frowned as he tightly clenched his fists. "You have no welcome here, you're just a nobody."

    "Now, now, no need for ridiculous fights. I just want her," the male pointed towards Yui as a malice grinned formed his lips. He looked at Ayato and made a straight face. "You are just useless."

    His words only made Ayato mad. "Alright, am I really?!" He ran towards the male, making a tight fist.

    The male just moved aside, avoiding his hit. "Predictable. I knew you would make a move like that."

    "You won't have her!" He leaned against a wall, facing down as he catched his breath from all the anger that was building inside of him. After a moment passed, He faced back up, only to see what he never wanted to see. His eyes widened as he stood up straight again. He let his guard down.

    He saw the male have a grasp of Yui, having his hand over her mouth. Her pink hues stared at Ayato's emerald ones. She looked so frightened. Yui was in his arms, nowhere of escaping him. The male grinned at Ayato as he made his way towards a open window with the petite girl.

    "Well, guess what Ayato Sakamaki, I win."

    "No!" Before he could make his way towards the male, he jumped out the window disappearing in seconds. Ayato looked out the window, seeing no sight of Yui or the male.

    "Damit!" Ayato kicked the wall before falling on his knees and burying his face into his hands. "I lost her again!" He was full of so much anger and hatred.

    "Losing bitch-chan again? Now I won't have my fun," Laito appeared behind Ayato, leaning against a wall. "Not to mention her sweet delicious blood."

    "Getting in so much trouble, always. I can't survive without a sip of her blood, ne teddy?" Kanato appeared in room hugging Teddy tightly in his arms.

    "I only came here because this freak was yelling like a manic." Subaru was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed against his chest. He did not have a calm expression at all.

    "This girl is just work for us," Shu was laying on Yui's bed, minding his own business. He could careless where she was.

    "Ayato, how careless could you be?" Reiji sighed as he gently fixed his glasses. "Who took her?" Reiji said almost not caring at all.

    Ayato looked up, having no expression at all. He stood up, having his back on them. He knew how they would react.

               "Kino Sakamaki"

    Hearing that name made the Sakamakis freeze. Everyone looked at Ayato in suprise. No one answered him, they just stood there in complete shock.

    "Never in my life have I wanted to hear that name again," Reiji finally answered.

    "Me either," Ayato turned around to face the rest of the Sakamakis. He clenched his fist once more. "I will not give up to find her. Not now, not ever."

        "She will be mine once more"

// note: story is not based on the picture