Welcome, Eve - Part 3

The deep, verdant green bushes swayed to the winds rhythm as it sang so softly and so gentle. The moon's light illuminated through the red curtains, lighting up the dark room so slightly. The night was so quiet and gentle, yet it brought a very menacing atmosphere. Nobody really knew what could be seeking beneath the night shadows as it hid so many demonic mysteries. So many secrets unsaid.

          "Yui...Yui..." Yui found herself wandering endlessly in a black abyss, no where to run, no where to hide. She heard Ayato's voice echo through all over, she couldn't grasp where it had really came from. She ran all over, trying to reach the voice that called to her over and over. The male voice now started to fade away, becoming more quiet and more soft. The petite female started growing bruises all over her pale skin and she had no idea why nor how did they started appearing. Her body became weaker and weaker, heavier and heavier, not being able to hold herself up.

          Finally, a white bright light illuminated before her own eyes. It seemed so far yet so easy to reach for. She weakly reached her cold hand out in front of her as her vision became out of focus and blurry. "Please.. someone... he-" Before she could finish her last word, her weak fragile body finally collapsed in front of her. Taking her last breath, the girl was consumed by the dark abyss that surrounded her.

          Yui's eyes flew open in shock and she quickly sat up on the bed. The girl placed her hand over her shaken face and took a deep sigh of relief. "What a relief, it was only a nightmare. Only a..." Her pink orbs wandered around the room as she spoke, only to have realized the place she was in did not seem familiar at all. She let out a small gasp as she brought the covers close up to her face. Yui curled up into a ball, leaning her back against the wall behind her.

          "W-Where am I? What is this?" She quietly muttered as her petite body started shaking gently. Her eyes scanned the room once more, only seeing the color of red paint the room. Compared to her size, it seemed as if she was a doll inside of huge dollhouse. Or in fact, inside of a huge human house. The girl slowly got up, being cautious of what could be hiding in the dark. Her pale feet gently caressed the blood-colored carpet beneath her and the grip on her hands gently squeezed the sheets of the bed.

          "What... happened?" Yui quietly whispered as she stared down at her legs. "How did I... end up in here?" She continued to strain her eyes down into the floor, as if doing such thing would help bring back the memory of what happened to her. "What-.." The girl's eyes then grew wide as she began to recover the memory she lost. Her body grew cold as she repeated the name "Kino Sakamaki".
                                                                                                     ...
          Yui stood there helplessly, staring deep into his eyes. "Why... Do you hate them so much?" She said in a very gentle voice, avoiding more commotion from the prince.

        "That's not important!" His hand trailed up to her neck, squeezing it a bit. The vampire smirked, exposing his fangs to her. "My name is Kino Sakamaki, what else is there to know?" He smiled gently making sure his fangs were still showing.

        "Sakamaki?" The blonde whispered to herself as she heard 'Sakamaki' come out of his lips. "Another boy from Karl Heinz!?" Yui's eyes widen with shock from what was standing in front of her. She glanced at his sharp fangs that were being exposed. "N-No! This can't be! Don't take me away!"
                                                                                                    ...
        She remembered. Sakamaki... Sakamaki... Sakamaki.... a Sakamaki. Yui placed her frigid hands on her face, peaking her wide eyes through her fingers. "I don't understand..", she thought. "They never mentioned another brother, ever. Is he who he really says to be? or..." Yui quickly came back to her real world senses and in an instant jumped to her feet. She looked around frantically and started walking towards a direction of a door.

        "I have to get out of here," she said as she turned the door knob slowly the right. She hesitated a little and stared at the door knob. "What if... he finds me?" She let go of it and almost turned her body away from the door. Her expression then lit up and she made her way towards the door once again. "Never mind that! I have to get out of here!" She twisted the door knob before flinging the door open and running at full speed through halls. Left, Right, Up, Right, Left, Right, Left, Down, Left. The dark halls seemed endless. Her breath finally became short and she collapsed against a wall, sliding her back down against it. Her breath became heavy and loud, grasping her chest with her left hand. Soon enough, she heard footsteps coming from one of the halls near her. She quickly placed her hand tightly over her mouth and held her breath in cause of immense fear.  Yui quickly backed up into one of the closest open rooms, where she quietly closed the door and backed away from it. Once the footsteps had faded into silence, she took a sigh of relief and stood herself up.

        She calmly looked around in the darkness, trying to find the light switch to the room. "Where can it be?" She said as her hands started to roam the walls near the door, assuming that's where it would be. The girl felt the light switch right near the door where she had thought and a small smile formed her lips. She heavily sighed as she pressed her head against the door, making sure the person was indeed gone and away from where she was at.

        "Isn't it impolite to barge into someone's room like that?"

        Yui froze. Shocked. Terrified. She remembered the voice. That voice. His voice. Her eyes widen and her hands started to shake. It couldn't be who she thought it was. It couldn't. Maybe it was her imagination. Maybe. Her head slowly turned towards his voice and there, she saw him. Him. He was staring at her, with a smartphone in hand and such a malicious smirk on his face. His head rested on his hand which rested on the armchair he sat on. His legs were crossed, he truly did look like a prince in that moment. Her body faced him while her back faced the door. Her voice became so fragile and unsteady as she spoke to him. "I-I didn't mean..." Yui's words became stuck and her pink orbs just stared at him. Fear.

        The prince got up, and placed the smartphone on a table beside him. He got closer... and closer... and closer until he was right in front of the terrified female. "How will you be my Eve if you don't know such simple manners?" He told her as he gave her evil grin right after.

        Yui's mouth slightly opened and she stared at him with shaken eyes. "...I...I..." she quietly muttered as she took hold of the door knob. Right as she started twisting the knob, she heard him whisper "Yuuri". Without interest or time asking him what he meant from that, she ran out the door but immediately she was stopped by a obstacle that stood in her way. She crashed into it, which had made her bounce backwards. She grabbed her head in pain and looked at what had stopped her from leaving. She saw a guy in a black suit, and he was staring back at her. Yui assumed he was a servant just from the way he dressed. Not at all interested in who he was, she tried running left of him to escape him. She couldn't. It was too late. The guy took a grasp of her shoulders, viciously hugged her from behind and carried her back into the room where she had came from. He closed the door behind him, let her go and stood at the door making sure she wouldn't escape once more.

        "N-No!! LET ME GO!!" The girl yelled as she hit the guy's chest several times. "HELP!! Someone!! Please!!" She cried, begged and screamed again and again. The prince softly grabbed the girl from behind, placing his hands on her shoulders. He brought his face right close to hers, by her side and whispered, "No one can hear you here and no one will come and help you. This is your destiny," he said as he let out a small chuckle and tighten his squeeze on her shoulder. Yui whimpered as salty tears ran down her pink tinted cheeks. Kino grinned maliciously and said,

               "Yui Komori, welcome home."

//I AM SO SORRY for the HUGE delay on releasing Part 3. I've started this part since the release of Part 2 but i've never had the chance to finish it! (until now.) I've been so caught up with life and it's just... ugh! Hopefully, I won't take a year to release Part 4 lol. Thanks for reading! - Jaz