Connor x reader//Meeting each other

A/n- So like this my first story ever I am writing on this app. So please go easy on me. I'm kinda scared lol jk. Ok but for real I hope you enjoy my shitty oneshot. :)

You woke up on your comfy ass bed and kept staring at the ceiling, for a soild 10 minutes.

Fuck this shit I am staying home and eating pringles and watching Netflix. But then you realized you couldn't because you already skipped a day to do that.

" FUCK ME" You yelled at your stuffed angry bird. You finally got out of your bed and quickly got ready to work. "I'm going to miss you." You cried to your bed.

You walked downstairs into the kitchen grabbing a poptart and heading out. " HOLY SHIT THIS POPTART GOOD HMMMMM." As you took another bite.

*Time Skip to arriving at work*

You walked in to see Hank at his desk. I should scare the shit out of him, wait no he probably is stressed or something...NAHHHH.

You quietly tipped toed over to his desk behind him and screamed. "HELLO ASSWHIP."

Hank suddenly fell out of his chair and yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK (Y/N) YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A STROKE."

You started to wheeze on the floor. "HAHAHA." You should've seen your face.

Everyone was looking at you, but you where used to it by now because you would do this to Hank almost every week.

"I'm Sorry Hank but you know I had to do it." Hank just looked at me annoyed and got back to Work.

So anything new happening right now?" You said. "Well I actually heard from Captain Fowler yesterday that we are getting a new partner." Hank said.

HOLY NIPPlES, I hope that he is hot.

You started to do your work for a little bit and noticed the most crusty ass person walk in, Gavin.

Then for some unknown fucking reason Gavin was coming straight up to me. WTF does this ugly crusty ass doing.

"Yo McCrusty the fuck you doing here." "Well I just wanted to bring you some coffee." Gavin said innocently.

You glared at him and took the coffee. Still staring at Gavin you toke a sip from your coffee. You then realized that the coffee tasted like shit. You then proceed to vomit on Gavin.

"EW WTF (Y/N)". "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR GIVING ME SHIT." You screamed at Gavin. You then slapped him hard across the face.

"Oh you BITCH you wanna go." You were about to attack him, but someone was holding onto your waist.

"LET ME AT HIM, I WANNA TEACH THIS CRUSTY ASS THOT A LESSON NOT TO GIVE ME SHIT" You screeched.

"I rather not because then you would be fired Lieutenant (L/N)." The strange man said.

Who the fuck does he think he is? You then turn around and saw the most adorable andriod. HOLY MOLY THIS DODE IS FINEEEEEEEE. "And who the fuck are you?"

"My name is Connor I am the andriod sent by Cyberlife. I am going to be your new partner along with Lieutenant Anderson."

This bitch going to be our new partner, OH DAMN I wouldn't mind tapping that.

"Oh cool, but please don't call me Lieutenant (L/N) just call me sexy, OH SHIT NO I MEANT (Y/N)." WTF (Y/N) now he thinks you are some hoe that wants him...I mean I would tap that.

Connor looked at you confused. "Um forget that I ever said that." You then proceeded to run to your desk.

Wow (Y/N) way to make things even more awkward. You saw Connor coming up to your desk. So you thought it would be a great idea to hide under your desk.

"(Y/N) you know I just saw you crawl under your desk right?" Connor said confused.

"Well I thought I could escape so I guess not." You said as you slid into your seat."What do you even want now?"

"Do you by any chance know where an empty desk might be?" Connor said." Um there is one right across my desk." He nodded and walked over to his seat and sat down.

Fuck yes now I can stare at him when he isn't looking. Connor looked up at me smirking."

Oh shit did I say that out loud?" "Yes (Y/N) you did." Connor said still smirking.

Your face then starts to heat up, couple more seconds went by and your face was as red as a tomato. "Um Sorry I didn't mean to say that outloud." You looked away from embarrassment."

Well I don't mind you staring at me all day," He then proceeded to say. WTF DID HE JUSt Say I thought andriods where some monotone nibbas who don't say these shits.

*Couple hours of working later*

"So (Y/N) tell me about herself" Connor said. OMG HE just asked me to talk about myself that's so hot.

I looked up at him and just got SUCCED into his cute adorable brown eyes. I've been probably been staring for like 30 seconds.

"Uh (Y/N) hello?" "OH SORRY I got a bit distracted." You said a little embarrased.

"Oh so about me, well I LOVE (F/F) AND (F/D). (Favorite Food and Favorite Dessert) I LOOOOOVEEE sleeping and playing on my ps8.(Don't question it idk what type of console is out 2038)

Fun Fact I ate 10 (F/D) before and was still hungry for more. The closest person to me right now is probably Hanky and my goldfish, (Name of Fish).

I am 25 and became the second youngest Lieutenant, Hank being of course number one. That's how we are partners and we work well together."

You conutined to talked about yourself for another 5 minutes, until Connor practically would know your life story.

"So Connor tell me about herself." You said happily. "I am a Rk800 model serial #313 248 317. I was released in Auguest. I was built as an advanced prototype, I am designed to assist human law enforcement; specifically in investigating cases involving androids..."

WOW that was super hot on how he described himself...WtF why do I think everything he does is hot. I need help.

"Also I like dogs" Connor smiled. OMG HIS SMILE WAS SO CUTE I JUST WANNA EAT HIS FACE.

"Wait have you even met Hanky yet?" You asked. "I Believe his name is Hank." Connor said confused.

"Oh well that's what I call him, but yes his name is Hank." "In that case I actually havn't met Hank because I was to busy pulling you out of a fight."

"WELL FIRSt of ALL you shouldn't of have BECAUSE I was going to shit all over Gavin's face, to make him look even more crusty." You said annoyed.

"Well I guess I should introduce myself to Hank then." Connor said as he got out of his chair and walked over to Hank.

Oh boy I think I am falling for an andriod.

A/n- I hope you enjoyed my first time writing. I promise I am going to make the chapters longer (1500 words) atleast or even longer if you guys request. I would be Publishing from now on every Sunday. But from time to time I would be Publishing short chapter if I get any funny ideas. It would mean so much if you guys comment and vote for my story. Thanks for even clicking on my story...:)