Connor x reader//First date

Part 2

A/n- This a continuation to the last chapter.

You decided to keep things simple. So you went with a grey sweater, because it was quite chilly outside. Along with black jeans and white converses.

You put your hair up in a high ponytail. To finish off the look you did a little mascara and lip gloss.

You were satisfied with your appearance and went downstairs to wait for Connor. It was currently 6:58pm and Connor will be here any second.

*Connor's P.o.v.*

I was getting ready for my date with (Y/n).

I have planned out everything, that was according to plan. I wore my everyday outfit because that was the only pairs of clothes I had.

I should really ask (Y/n) to take me to the mall.

I had an extra 30 minutes, until I have to be at (Y/n)'s place. So I went to Hank to ask for advice, for my date.

I walked into the living room, to see Hank watching a Detroit Gears game. "Hello Lieutenant could I maybe get some dating advice, that would help in the mere future."

Hank signed and rested his head back against the couch. "For fucks sakes Connor, can't you see I'm watching a game here," As Hank looked up to Connor.

"I just need to know how I could satisfy (Y/n) on our date. Maybe buy her some flowers, or some kind of jewelry."

"Well there is one way." Hank said, laughing. "What is it Lieutenant?" Connor said, a little confused. His led turning to a yellow color.

"Well it's...um what two people do, that have a strong affection to each other."

"You mean like hugging?" Connor said, more confused.

"Jesus fucking Christ Connor, it's called sex."

So that's what that bio component is used for.

"And what do you do, when having sex with each other?"

"Jesus fuck, I can't believe I'm having the talk with a fucking andriod. It's like explaining it to a fucking child. Just look it up or something, and don't bother me again," Hank said, while looking back at his basketball game.

Connor looked at the time and noticed it was 6:50Pm. I better start to get to (Y/n)'s place.

"Oh and by the way lieutenant, I'm using your car."

"Yea Yea, just don't crash it, but most importantly do anything nasty in there."

I nodded and walked out the door.

*(Y/n)'s P.o.v.*

As soon as it hit 7:00pm, you heard a knock on the door. You open to see Connor standing there, you smiled and pulled him to a hug.

Connor was hesitant, but eventually hugged back. "You look beautiful today."

"Wait so I'm not beautiful everyday? I feel slightly offended," I looked up to see his led turning yellow.