Connor x reader//First Date

Part 1

A/n- So this chapter takes place after the revolution. Connor is also fully deviant.

*Connor's P.o.v.*

It's been a month after the revolution and I haven't had the courage to ask (Y/n) out on a date.

I don't even know why I'm procrastinating.

I've been crushing on her since, before I even became deviant.

At the time before my deviancy. I couldn't comprehend the emotion I was even feeling.

I always thought they were errors in my software.

I would constantly check my system for those errors, but nothing would even come up.

But now that I am awake, I know this feeling is called love.

I knew I was in love with (Y/n), when I would always get these butterflies in my stomach being near her.

My system would heat up dramatically, almost causing me to shutdown whenever she touched me.

Some days I would go up to her to ask her out, but then I would chicken out and say something stupid.

Like that one time I went up to her, to ask her out. But instead I told her that, I accidentally got my nipple stuck in a toaster.

The fear of rejection always gets to me. But I decided today is the day, I would finally try and ask her out.

There was no backing out this time.

I looked up at her and saw her laughing at some memes she probably found on the internet.

I still don't understand why they are so funny. They are just some random images that have some weird context over them.

I continued to stare at her, admiring her beautiful (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes.

Words don't describe on how beautiful she was.

*(Y/N)'s P.o.v.*

"This BITCH empty YEET," You shouted and proceeded to throw a empty soda can at Hank.

"The fuck are you doing (Y/n),"Hank said annoyed.

"Why don't you continue to stare Connor, instead of bothering me. He's looking at you right now."

You looked away from Hank to meet Connor's chocolate brown eyes, intensely staring at you from his desk.

He then realized that you were looking at him and he quickly turned away. Hiding his tinted blue cheeks.

You slightly blushed at the fact Connor even looked at you and looked down to your computer.

"Why don't you guys just fuck, I clearly see you guys eye fucking each other for the past month."

You gave Hank that stfu look and continued to look at your wonderful memes. I wonder when Connor will even ask me out.

*Time Skip to end of work*

I can't wait to go back to my bed and stuff my face with food.

You quickly turned off your computer and got your belongings to get ready to leave.

As soon as you were about to leave out the door. Someone ran into you from behind, causing you to fall over.

As soon as you were about to hit the floor, the person who ran into swiftly caught you pulling you up by your waist.