Prologue

I yawned as I got up, still sore from last night's beating. I strained to look at the digital clock on my nightstand. It was 5:30, 3 more hours till school. I left the comfort of my bed, much to my dismay, and went to the bathroom. I turned on the cold water, got undressed, and got in the shower.

After I took my shower, I dried off and got in my school uniform that consists of a black skirt with a red button up shirt, thigh high stockings, and a black vest.

As soon as I got dressed, I went to the messed up living room. If I had to say, my room is the only clean room in this house. I walked straight into the kitchen to prepare a simple breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. I checked the time. It was only 6:14, ample time to get to school. I only grabbed two pieces of toast, the rest is for my parents.

I went back to the living room to put my shoes on and left through the front door. As soon as I walked out, I was greeted by the smell of morning dew and the cool fall air. I started walking to school.

As soon as I got there, it was probably 6:47. I have 1 hour and 43 minutes until school starts. I quickly went to class to get started on my homework. I never get to do my homework when my parents are home, so I settle with doing it early morning at school.

As soon as I stepped into class and looked around, to make sure no one was there yet, I noticed a game on my seat mates desk.

'I doubt she'd notice if it went missing.' I thought.

I took the game from her desk and looked at the title. It was one of those otome games that is circulating through the female population and some males. This one is called [School Sweethearts.] This otome game is definitely the most popular one. There are many YouTube videos about this game and I have seen at least 11 of them.

I looked at the clock on the right wall, just above the door. It read 6:59, just enough time to get started on the game. So, I sat in my seat, next to the window, and took out my gaming console and put [School Sweethearts] in. I also took out my earbuds and put the left one in and kept the right one out, so I could hear if anyone else came in the room. As soon as I turned on my console, [School Sweethearts] immediately came on the screen. The game asked for my first and last name or a nickname that I go by. I put in LW, my initials. The game started and after 1 hour of playing, I finished three routes. There are apparently 7 love interests and I just finished the first 3. I found some... problems... with the game, such as how the Heroine will cry to the love interests with every little thing that happens and how the Villainess will cling to them and make every one hate her because she is a haughty, obnoxious little miss.

I looked back up at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 8:01, 29 minutes till students started barreling in the school like zombies. Annoying, brain-dead, chatty zombies. That also gives me 29 minutes to start and finish my homework.

~~~~Time Skip:23 minutes~~~~~~

I stretched and looked back up at the clock. It is 8:24, 6 minutes until school starts. I got up and went to the door, opened it, stepped out in the hallways and stretched. As soon as I was done stretching, I walked to the bathroom and went into the first stall that came into view.

As soon as I was done doing my business, I went back to class and the school bell rang when I stepped into the classroom. I walked to my desk and looked out the window to find students filing in the gates and talking to their friends.