Chapter 1

Eliza POV

Today is a sum-what normal day of school. Really boring. I already know everything that they teach so I don't pay attention. Right now instead of studying I'm blasting music and drawing a picture of my favorite character in Fairy Tail Gray. I have to admit, I may have a small crush on him but of course he's not real. All of a sudden everything goes black.

Time Skip

I wake up slowly, rubbing my sleepiness away. I don't know how but I some how got myself in a crystal cave. It's beautiful. I stare in awe but I'm shorter. I look at myself though a random puddle, and it looks like I'm f**king 7 again. Excuse my language but I liked my 12 year old body thank you every much. Wait a minute, how is this even possible?!!? I guess I'll  now I have to find a way out of here.  I have to make a decision. Left or Right. I guess I'll choose Right. After about 3 minutes of walking, I came across a... DRAGON!!!! What the hell? Dragon's don't exist. This isn't possible. Wait a minute, this can only mean one thing. The only place where is dragons is in.......... Fairy Tail!!!!!! That means in anime and I'm going to become a dragon slayer. This is awesome!!! I'm mentally sequeling in joy but I stay my calm and collected self and act scared. I'm not scared but my acting skills are amazing and I realized everyone would be afraid of a dragon but me, so yeah. I'm weird.

" Child you don't have to be afraid. I'm Cristal the crystal Dragon. What your name child?"

I make myself calm again.

"I'm Eliza the Human?"

Cristal laughed and I giggled.

"I like you already. I have one question for you."

"Okay."

"Would you like to train with me?"

"Sure, why not I have nothing better to do but I have a request." I ask

"What is your request?"

"Can you get me a notebook and a pen?"

Out of nowhere a pen and notebook appeared in Cristal's, claw? 

"Here you go Child."

"Thank you."

I spent the rest of the day writing down everything I know about Fairy Tail in deatil.

3 years later....
July, 6, 777

I know mum (Cristal) is going to leave me tomorrow. I'm going to be sad. She's more of a Mother then my Mom in the real world. But she has good reason. She's not actually leaving.

The next day

I know it, she's gone. All she left me is a dagger and a note. It reads

Dear My Daughter Eliza,

I'm sorry I had to leave you. All I can say is I have no choice, so don't come looking for me.
I gave you the dagger because who knows what could happen if you run out of magic. ( Even if your karate is amazing )
Also I wanted to tell you that my mate is Meltelacona, so you have a abductive brother. I just wanted you to know because it would be wierd if you ever come across him and fall for him.
Just saying

Love Cristal

I laughed at the last part. I can't believe Gajeel is my brother. It's just wierd. I didn't even notice I am crying when my paper become wet. I quickly wiped my tears. I put the note in my notebook for safe keeping. I also hid my dagger, grabbed some Crystal's for food and went on my Journey to find Fairy Tail.

3rd person POV

Eliza traveled for a year. She learned a bit of requip magic. So now all she carries around is her dagger and music. She also bought red shoes that if you use a tiny bit of magic on them they turn into roller blades.

She also found an exceed that hatched out of an egg that she found. It's all red and her eye colour is black. Eliza's two favorite colour's. She decided to name her Grace. Grace became her partner. Grace is always quiet except to Eliza.

Time Skip 6 years
3rd person

Eliza and Grace meet Lucy, then Jude adopted them , so they became sister's. Now their in Heargon.

Eliza POV

I'm super excited! Today we're going to meet Natsu and Happy!!! We are going to join Fairy Tail!!!! I also only told Grace about me knowing what's going to happen and jazz. I haven't even told Lucy though. Anyways we just found a magic shop and Lucy goes and finds her key while I browse through the store. Lucy starts fangirling over the key she found. God, she's so frickin loud sometimes. Grace spots some crystal on the shelf and of course I buy some, for power ups later in fights because crystal is hard to find.  We finally exit the store and Lucy goes on and on about the store person not lowering the price low enough. Lucy then spots a crowd of people yelling salamander. She fangirls and runs into the crowd leaving Grace and I alone. I sign and Grace and I find a near by bench to sit on.