Chapter 6

Gray POV

We finally got back to the guild and Eliza went straight home. I guess she forgot about Natsu and Erza's fight. I went to go get her, so I went to her house. I knocked on her door.

"Hi Gray, what are you doing here?"

"Do you remember, Natsu and Erza's fight?"

"Yeah."

"Well it's happening now."

"Okay, let's go then."

She grabbed her sweater,she always wears then we are off. Now that I think about it that's the first time I saw her without a sweater on.

"Why do you always have that sweater on?"

"I actually don't know, I guess I feel safer with it on."

I nod. For the rest of the way it's silent.

Time Skip
Eliza POV

Natsu and Erza started fighting. I got my camera ready for when the frog dude going to come.

Then Erza got arrested and the guild became really gloomy.

"Hey guys, what if their just using Erza as a scapegoat because they need to blame someone right? So like the trouble doesn't fall in the council hands so they blame it on Erza but then let her go after the trail."

People agreed with me but still worried. I went to get a job from the request board. I decided on a job taking out some mountain bandits. I go over to Gray and hand him the flyer.

"Is this one good?"

"Do you really think it's the time to go on a job."

"Yeah because one it'll help clear your head, two I have to tell you something very important and three you said you would go on a job when we get back."

"Fine I'll go, when do we leave?"

"Meet me at the train station at 4pm."

Time Skip
Gray POV

I arrive at the train station early. It's been really bugging me on what Eliza has to tell me.

Time Skip
In the mountains waiting for the bandits

Eliza POV

Okay, Its now or never.

"Gray I have to tell you something. I have never told a soul this . Not even my Dragon. So you have to promise me, you'll not tell anyone."

He looks shocked but then recovers quickly. He looks me dead in the eye.

"I promise."

I take a deep breath.

"I'm not from this world. I'm form a world called Earth."

I let that sink in, then I continue.

"There was no magic at all their. I loved this thing called anime, it was a show. So like a movie. My favorite anime was called Fairy Tail. One day I was drawing and then I blacked out. I wake up in this world in front of a dragon. So I know the past, present and future of everyone one in Fairy Tail. I know  more things then anyone should know about the future."

He looks so shooked. I'm kinda scared because what if he's mad at me.

"What do you know about me?"

"Well, your home town was destroyed by Deliora. He killed your parents, Sliver and Mika. Then Ur found you I think. She tought you Marker magic, then one day you went after that demon. Ur used Iced shell to save you and Lyon. "