Chapter 2

Eliza POV

Lucy is still in the crowd, so now I'm putting film in my camera because I want to record my adventures because I'm really good at taking photos. Once I was done, Grace was asleep on my head and Lucy finally came to introduce me to Natsu and Happy and go to a restaurant.

"Natsu, Happy, meet Eliza, my sister and Grace, her partner."

Happy then looked at us confused.

"I was adopted" I told him because Lucy and I look completely different. I have red hair and red-orange eyes while Lucy has blond hair and brown eyes. We also have a completely sense if style. Anyways we got to the restaurant and Natsu started to eat and food started flying everywhere and Lucy was sweat dropping. I decided to take selfie with that scene happening.

"Seriously Liza, why do u always take photos?"

I glared at her,

"So I can make a scrap book of our adventures and look at them when we're old."

Everyone but Grace looked at me weirdly. I just shured it off and continued eating,  Lucy started to ramble on and on about being a wizard. Natsu talked about Igneel and Lucy gasped.

"Oh my God your just like Eliza!!"

Natsu ans Happy looked at us confused.

"Eliza is a"

I cut her off, this could ruin the time line.

"I'm a food lover."

I glared at Lucy to tell her to shut up. Which she did and the dumb people Natsu and Happy are, they fell for it.
I payed half of the bill and left. Lucy quickly did the same. When we were alone with just Grace still sleeping on my head, we sat on a bench and Lucy looked at my weirdly.

"Why didn't u want me to tell them that your a dragon slayer?"

"I don't know if we could trust them yet, u know?"
That's a complete lie, I trust them with my life.
She just nodded and started to read and fangirl over her magazine. Now I get to finish the novel I'm reading!  Lucy and Bora started talking but  I didn't pay any attention at  all. Once he left Lucy asked me

"R u coming on the ship with me?"

I gave her a duh face and said

"I have motion sickness remember, I refuse to go on that ship. I'll just wait on the port."

She nodded

Time Skip ( after Natsu defeated Bora because I'm lazy)

The army started chasing us. Natsu and Lucy started running and I grabbed Grace and started to roller blades because I'm lazy and it takes up less energy. I look behind me and see Lucy and Natsu dramatically handing hands. I obviously took a picture of them.

Time Skip (when they enter Fairy Tail)

Wow...the Guild hall looks away bigger then when i watched it in the anime.  I know that Natsu is going to start a brawl, so I quickly make my way towards the bar, where Mira is.

"Hi there, I'm Mira-jane but u can call me Mira. Are u here to join the guild?"

"Yeah and I'm Eliza and on my head sleeping is Grace."

*Brawl started*

"She's just like Happy, does she fly too?"

"She can fly and she can use transformation magic to turn into a human bit she doesn't like too."

"That's awesome! Would u like a drink while u wait for the Master to come back?"

"Do u have Vanilla Milkshakes?"

She nodded and got me one with in seconds and then she went to talk to Lucy. Since I have like no one to talk to, I put my ear buds in, and listen to some Rock music, my favorite genres. I space out tell master comes and stomps on Natsu. I quickly get out my camera to video his impractical speech. He really does have a way with words.

Time Skip (after everything calms down)

It was kinda wierd that I got to join the guild without tell Master what my magic is but whatever. I got my guild mark on my right hand and in peach because it's unique.