Chapter 4

Eliza POV
*Fight the monsters*

I feeling every lazy right now and I don't want to fight so I decided to just take them out in one move and not become serious. No roller blades or taking off my hoodie. All 25 monsters I have to take down are in front of me.

"CRYSTAL DRAGON ROAR!!!!!!"

I took them all out in one move. I look at Gray and his is staring at me in shock. He's only taking down one of his 25 monsters. I giggle but then I see a monster about to hit Gray without him looking. I jump and kick the monster really hard and then Gray came out of his daze and finished off the monster. I go and sit under a tree waiting for Gray to finish off the rest off. I  watch him just in case needs help and since this is our first mission together I take a photo of him defeating one of the monsters. I did a really good job on these.

 I did a really good job on these

How did he manage losing his shirt, during that spell

How did he manage losing his shirt, during that spell. It's was like 2.4 seconds...I guess I'd never know how he does it. I look over my two photos to edit like the lighting and stuff and I didn't even notice Gray looking over my shoulder.

"Wow, your photos are amazing! They look like they were taking by a professional!"

I jerk back but relax once I realized it was just Gray and I blushed once I realized what he said.

"Thank you but you would probably start to get annoyed after awhile."

"Why would I get annoyed?"

"Well Lucy told me that it gets really annoying, that I take pictures everywhere I go and she said I should live in the moment. I get where she's coming from but I like to srcape book my life, its fun."

Gray looked me in the eye then said
"I promise you that I will never get mad at you for that ."
He looks so serious about it.

"Really because sometimes I can't really control myself and I get caught in the moment and take a picture. It's like a habit.  I'm sorry in advance."

He still looks me dead in the eye.

"I'm serious, and you shouldn't be sorry, I guess it could be the same thing as my striping habit."

I nod

I stand up and hold my hand out to help Gray get up.

"I guess it's time to get our reward. OMG, I totally forgot to ask you but how much is the reward?"

" 1,000,000£, so that means you get 500,000£."

"Wow that's a lot of money, for an easy job!!"

"You know that job wasn't supposed to be easy, your really powerful."

"Thank you Gray, your powerful too you know. Who ever taught you your magic, must of been an a amazing teacher."

His hair cased over his eyes. Crap did I say something wrong. Damn it, I forgot he gets really emotional when he talks about Ur but maybe he would tell me. I don't want to push him tho.

"Yeah, she was an amazing teacher for sure."

"Can you tell me about her? If you don't want to, it's totally fine."

"I'll tell you another time, it's just that we just meet and your kinda suppisus."

He made the mood more joking again.

"How am I suppisus?"

"Well you told no one but me your magic and it's just your vibe." He said quoting me

"Well I guess I have some secrets I haven't even told Grace but I'll tell you one day."

"And when that one day comes I'll tell you about my teacher."

"I guess, we have a deal?"

We shake hands to make it official. I unconsciously take a picture of our hands shaking.

"..Sorry.."

"..Its fine.."