Chapter 1: Leaving

*Jaycee=You*

You've had your bags packed, planning to grab them at anytime, ever since you started arguing with your parents and found out they're completely strung out on drugs. You knew the day that you would grab them and leave was coming very, very soon. Today was the day...

You just got done arguing with your parents. You can usually hold yourself back and tolerate it and hold the urge to leave. But this huge of a fight, you were sick and tired of it. You would usally go next door to talk to your best friend, Khalijah, to take off some steem, but she got into a HUGE fight with her parents, and got kicked and left to go live in LA. You two have always talked about moving there someday. You never knew it would happen like this. Khalijah has been in LA for about a week. You've missed her so much!

Your so pissed right now. You have finally decided it's time to leave. You go to the bottom of your closet, where you had your bags packed, grab your bags, and sneak out your window. You put your bags in your car and got in. You fell a tear roll down your cheek. And think to yourself, "How am I gonna tell Nevaeh (Khalijah's sister)?!!?!!"

*Nevaeh and Khalijah are your best friends, next door neighbors, and practically your sisters*