Chapter 4: Airport

After 45 minutes of driving to the airport, you finally arrived. You go to drop your car off, so it can be delivered to you in LA. Then, you go to get a ticket from Alabama to LA. You have to wait 20 minutes before you can get on the plane. So, since your feeling hungry, you go to Chipotle and get something to eat. After you order, you go to find a table to eat at. After that, you start to eat while checking your social media.

When your done eating, you only have 4 minutes until your plane takes off! You hurry to throw away your stuff, grab all your bags, and run as fast as you can to your plane. You make it there just in time as hey we're about to take off. You give them your bags, and get on the plane. You had to find your seat, in row 7, at seat 1. You sit down, get situated, and take off.

You post on social media, going on snapchat, posting on Instagram, and doing a couple musical.ly's (actually you did 7). You then feel really tired, so you fall asleep. After you took nap, you ordered something to eat. You decided to get a cherry-coke, cheeseburger, french fries, and cheesecake. It was so good, it tasted gormet!!

After you ate, you went to use the bathroom. You fell asleep again afterwards. After you woke up, you got on your phone, texting people, and going on social media. You were also listening to music almost the whole plane ride, so you went on to your music, and added some more music to your your playlist and added stations to your Pandora. You then start watching some YouTube and some Netflix.

When your plane finally lands in LA after a 4 hour flight. You gathered all of your things, got off the plane, and went to get your bags. When you finally got your bags, you went to Starbucks, and got a drink. You sat down at a table, and called Khalijah to tell her your in LA.

J/ "Hey!! Guess what!!!!"

K/ "What??!!?!"

J/ "I'm in LA!!!"

K/ *screams* " YAYYYYY!!!!!!!"

J/ "Wanna meet up?"

K/ "Hell yeah, girl."

J/ "Okay, I'll Uber to you and we can meet up!"

K/ "Meet me at the mall!! We can get our LA vibe shopping on!"

J/ "Sounds great! I'll Uber there now."

K/ "K. Bye!"

J/ "Byeeeee!!!!"

You downloaded the 'Uber' app and made an account. You got an Uber set, then threw away your stuff to walk outside. You gathered your stuff and walked outside to get into your Uber.

As your standing outside you start to freak out! You see...