Chapter 13: Fight!!

The next day, you all woke up, and got dressed. You then went to McDonalds and got some breakfast. Then, the whole squad met up at the park, including Leilani, and you guys were quiet when she first arrived. You kept looking at Khalijah, making sure she didn't make a mistake. 

      Then, Khalijah saw that Leilani kept looking at Carlos, and stood up. You look at Alex, trying to give him a hint that he might need to get up and help with something, and Alex knew exactly what you were doing. 

     Next thing you know, you hear..

K/ "WHAT BITCH?!!!"

L/ "Is it illegal to look at someone?!"

K/ "BITCH DON'T TRY ME!!!!"

*Leilani stood up, and got in Khalijah's face.*

   Then, they start throwing hands. You and Alex got up and ran to break them up. When you guys were trying to break them up, Leilani hit you.

A/ "WHAT THE FUCK LEILANI?!!"

     Alex tries to help you up, but you told him to go help Khalijah, so Alex got Carlos and Ona to help you, while he dealt with Khalijah and Leilani.

      Leilani left, and Khalijah and Carlos went to go to Starbucks, to take some steam off Khalijah. You and Alex then left, to go the hotel and chill, but you did more than that (ya know!!). 

     Carlos and Khalijah had spent some quality time together, and then came to the hotel, with the rest of the squad, so you guys could go out and do something. 

   You got up, and got dressed. You put on a sexy ass dress, and some heels, curled your hair, and did your makeup. Alex got ready, and when you guys were done, he was getting you hype, making you feel as bomb as Beyoncé or somebody. 

    A/ "Damn mommy, you looking like a whole full coarse fucking meal!!"

     You guys all then when to a club and partied the night away.

*NOTHING AGAINST LEILANI DURING THE FIGHT SCENE, I LOVE HER SM, SO DON'T COME AT ME!!*