three

millies pov

millies pov

"bye idiot i'm off to school!" i yell slamming the wood door shut practically breaking it, then walking to my car not giving a damn.

i pull my jacket closer to me feeling the normal morning breeze with condensation dripping down my window. i hop in the drivers seat already exhausted and it's only been fifteen minutes since i woke up.

i press the home button on my phone lighting up the screen, which has a picture of me and my mother about two years ago before she got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

she has sadly passed away which leaves me to live with my brother charlie of course. i give a sad smile to myself and sigh tossing it back in the passenger seat.

i press the start button on my car and hear the engine start. i slowly back out of the drive way trying not to kill anyone like last time.

"i don't wanna be you anymore" i sing softly under my breath exiting the complex of homes and onto the busy streets of people rushing to school or their jobs.

a call rings from my phone but works it's way up to the screen in front of me for navigation. kenzie it says with a heart emoji works a smile up to my face as i press the answer button that's on the steering wheel.

"hey bubs" i say putting my turning signal on. "hey mills, sorry i called i know you really aren't a morning person but um actually would you mind if i copied your homework for math today?" she asks hopefully on the other line chuckling at the end.

"what kind of friend would i be if i didn't help you not fail in life and turn out to be a scumbag like my father was" i say sarcastically but jokingly.

"so is that a yes....?" she questions again laughing. i roll my eyes still with a smile on my face. "yes you can i'll be there in about like four minutes..." i say unsurely scrunching up my face looking at the red light stopping me from being on time.

"okay i'll see you then" she says then ends the call. i lean back in my seat and close my eyes but get sadly interrupted by horns honking behind me repeatedly.

"i'm going i'm going for fucks sake! you close your eyes for five seconds!" i say pressing on the gas pedal trying not to test people at seven o'clock in the morning.

i arrive at school or as kenz calls it, 'literal shit hole to brainwash kids'.
odly specific but she's not wrong.

i park my car in a spot not to far from the door. i grab my bag and exit out feeling the cold air hit my cheeks.

i sluggishly walk over with my eyes half closed from being sleep deprived because of reading fan fictions until four in the morning. (mood)

i push the kids that are surprisingly only 4'9 out of my way and walk into the building. i see kenzie with her head in her locker probably looking for her dignity again.