Chapter 60

The entire time I was packing and walking to the parking lot to meet my family, I was of course thinking about what the hell just happened. Did I actually like it? Maybe. Do I like Andrew as more than a friend? No, definitely not...well...Ugh, I don't know. I dont know anything anymore. No. There is one thing that I know for sure. I love Chandler. Thats something I'm one hundred percent certain of. I just had a quick moment of insanity, thats all. "Yoo hoo?" I looked up from the ground to see that I was about to walk into my mom. "Oh, uh sorry." I smiled shyly, then quickly walked to the back of the limo and put my suitcase inside.

My family and I spent the car ride talking about everything that has happened to me. (Just the acting stuff. I decided to omit the rape part until later.) My brother and sister were hanging on my every word. "Oh my gosh Lyssa, thats so cool!" Abbey exclaimed. I just smiled. Now that I had time to digest what happened with Andrew, I was upset that he kissed me, but I was even more upset that I kissed him back. I'm a cheater. Chandler doesn't deserve me. You know what? Now is not the time to think about this. My family is here and I'm supposed to be happy. Next time you see Andrew just walk up to him and tell him what happened was a mistake. Simple as that.

SUPER SHORT AND REALLY CRAPPY I KNOW! BUT I HAVE FAMILY IN TOWN THAT I ONLY SEE ONCE A YEAR! PLEASE BE PATIENT! MUCH LOVE <3