Chapter 61

"Oh my gosh. This place is huge!" Cameron yelled as he ran and jumped on one of the beds. This is definitely the nicest hotel room Ive ever been in. "Mom can we go swimming?" Abbey asked. "The pool closes in two hours so hurry up an get changed." My mom replied and my siblings burst with joy. After we were all in our bathing suits we went to the pool. As I was about to get in, I noticed these two teenage boys staring at me. I'm in a bathing suit. I cant look that attractive. Oh my god, they're walking over here. "Hi, I'm Jacob, and this is my friend Tyler." The boy introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Lyssa." I said and we shook hands. "Um, we were just wondering if we could get your autograph?" What? "Oh, yeah. Definitely. I take it you guys watch the show?" I asked walking over to their table with them. My family was already in the water but I could feel them watching us. "Hell yeah we do. It's the best show on T.V." Jacob exclaimed. "I'll definitely agree with that." I laughed. "So, what am I supposed to sign?" I asked after we reached their table. "These." Jacob picked up two Subway napkins and handed me a sharpie from what I assumed to be his mothers purse. I took the napkins and the sharpie and began writing, 'Thank you for watching the show. Your support means everything! Much love, Lyssa Black.' I wrote the same thing on both napkins, signed them and handed them to the boys. "Thank you so much." Tyler spoke for the first time. "Of course. Thank you guys. These were my first autographs, so just remember that." I smiled then made my way to the pool where my family was. "What was that about?" My sister was the first one to ask. "I just signed my first two autographs." I smiled. "Dude. Thats so cool." Cameron swam over to me and latched onto my hip. We all stood there relaxing and talking for a few minutes before Cameron wanted to play a game. We decided on Marco Polo.

We continued to play the game until a staff member came over and told us the pool was closing, so we had to get out. After we were all dried off we went up to our room and put in The Conjuring. We spent the rest of the night cuddled together eating popcorn and watching movies.

REALLY CRAPPY UPDATE, I KNOW! SORRY ABOUT THE SHORTNESS TOO. BUT LIKE I SAID, IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! <3