30

lower-case intended (:

yoongi was beyond nervous, sure he'd already met hoseok before, but he still couldn't help the feeling that bubbled anytime he thought about seeing him again. they had hit it off really well last time they met, but yoongi was afraid that hoseok wouldn't like him much, they did only hang out for 20 minutes last time.

nevertheless, yoongi prepared himself for their "date". they both agreed to meet up at a small restaurant for lunch, it wasn't a fancy restaurant, but it was a mc donalds either.

yoongi wore a normal black hoodie, along with a pair of black jeans, sure it may seem a tad bit "emo", but yoongi enjoyed the color black. he felt it makes him look edgy & cool. he wanted hoseok to think he was cool.

around 1:30, yoongi got an uber up to the place, they agreed on 2, but yoongi didn't want to make hoseok wait. but when yoongi got to the restaurant, hoseok was at the counter getting a table.

yoongi blushed as hoseok turned and smiled widely at him, motioning yoongi over to him. when yoongi got over, hoseok pulled him into a big hug and continued talking to the lady.

"hi hoseok." yoongi mumbled as they were being seated. the way hoseok smiled at yoongi made him feel small and overjoyed.

"hi cutie! how are you?" hoseok answered, a huge smile still present on his face. hoseok thought yoongi was absolutely adorable, from the way he smiled, to the way he looked down when hoseok complimented him, everything about yoongi was alluring to hoseok.

"i'm good, how are you?" yoongi cringed at his answer, he didn't want to seem nervous, but he couldn't help making dry conversation.

"i'm better now that i get to see your gorgeous face!" hoseok said, confidence laced his voice as he leaned slightly forward, to get a better look at yoongi in the slightly dimmed light.

they continued small talk, topics ranging from favorite band, to how well seaweed cleans pennies, hoseok claims it doesn't clean well, while yoongi believes seaweed does better than coke.

they ate their lunch in joy, their conversation never dying, both were clearly excited to see the other again.

after they ate, hoseok suggested that they go to a park and hang out, yoongi said he didn't like parks, so they settled in going back to hoseok's apartment.

"welcome home!" hoseok exclaimed as they entered his apartment. it wasn't extremely fancy, but it wasn't infested with all kinds of bugs. it was homely and nice.

when you entered, there was a small hallway, then two entrances. on the right side of the hall was the living space, consisting of a brown couch, it was blue pillows and a few stuffed toys, there was a tv across from the couch, and a small coffee table in the center. a blue rug decorated the floor below the table.

on the left side was hoseok's kitchen. it had a really nice feel to it, from the marble counters, to the brown cabinets, everything seemed warm and peaceful.

further down the hall was a staircase, up the staircase was three doors, the first one on the right was the bathroom, the first one on the right was a guest bedroom, and the second one on the right was hoseok's bedroom.

yoongi & hoseok mostly talked in the living room, but somehow ended up cuddling while watching bambi. yoongi cried, but he threatened hoseok not to tell anyone.

since it was late when the movie was over, hoseok allowed yoongi to stay the night, yoongi stayed in the guest room, while hoseok went to his own room.

it was a peaceful night, yoongi enjoyed staying at hoseok's because in his own apartment, the upstairs people were always vacuuming at 5 in the morning, and there is construction right across the street, they're building another apartment building, but really, who needs another one there's like 20 already in yoongi's little neighborhood of apartments.

yoongi left the next morning after watching yet another movie, this time it was wreck it ralph, because we all know it's superior.

they had coffee and bagels together at hoseok's apartment, before yoongi left. it was overall extremely fun for yoongi, he hasn't had much excitement going on in his life, most of his excitement is whenever jungkook or jimin gossip to him about whatever is going on in their school, because you know, they're still children.

yoongi went home with the biggest smile on his face.

ew ok sorry. i jUst got back home from texas bc ur girl went to the fort worth concert 💪

anyway, this was highkey rushed,,,,, but i noticed this book got to 11k so yk,,,, i had to update skskksks

anyways hOpe you enjoyed this lol.