Chapter 1- The Supersons

Damian was in his room when he heard the knocking on the front door of the manor. He walked down the steps as he heared his father open the door, greeting our guests. Damian heard the name Jon downstairs. Jonathan Kent was a boy in his class that he felt weird about when they were near each other. He remembered the pretty blue and the sparkle in his eyes. As he greeted Mr and Mrs Kent he felt awkward and started to blush when he went to Jon. They both said hello with Jon starting to blush hoping Damian hadn't noticed. Their was a long silence between them. Damian felt something he never felt before. It wasn't anger, it wasn't sadness, and it wasn't tired, it was love.

Jon looked into the emerald eyes of Damian. He also felt love. This love wasn't like loving your parents, it was like loving someone that you felt like you needed. They were eating in the dining room with everyone. Damian had had enough of this. He got up and asked to be excused with Jon so they could "talk". Clark and Bruce both said yes and then continued to talk about the league. Damian and Jon both walked up the stairs  blushing and wondering what would happen tonight. As they entered Damian's room, Damian locked the door and then there was a small silence between them again. Damian walked closer to Jon and then, something happened that they couldn't resist. Their lips locked together with a little force. Jon's hand ran up and down Damian's body. He could feel hos muscles and lifted his leg a little to feel Damian's crotch. Damian and Jon fell on the bed still kissing. They stopped because they were running out of air. Damian tried to speak but then Jon kissed him because he actually loved this moment. They continued until they heard a knock on the door. They stopped noticing how sweaty they were. It had been 3 hours since they asked to be excused. It was time for Jon to go home. They had one last peck and said there goodbyes, this wouldn't be the last time that a moment like this would happen.

Thanks for reading, tell me if you want me to continue if you liked it. If you didn't, then tell me to never write anything ever again.