Chapter 4: Rejection

As Damian and Jon entered the garage, Jon was wondering why Damian hadn't really talked to him all day. Damian had Jon's hand and when they were both in the garage, he closed the door and locked it so they couldn't be heard. Damian was blushing and as Jon was about to speak, Damian walked up to him and kissed him.

Jon didn't even try to push Damian away, he let it all happen. They had kissed for a good minute until they had to stop to breathe. They looked at each other blushing, and of course they kissed again.

Damian ran his hand up and down Jon's body. He stopped at his butt and started to touch and squeeze it. He went past Jon's pants and underwear and touched his bare rear as they continued to kiss. After Jon felt Damian touch his butt, he stopped and looked Damian in the eyes. 

Jon: " We're to young to be doing this Damian. "

Jon:" I love you, I love having these moments with you but, I just can't do anything over kissing."

Jon:" I can't risk my dad hearing us. I'm sorry but I still want to be with you. I just want to take things slow and wait until we're mature."

Damian nodded, lying that he agreed. He walked upstairs disappointed but not surprised. He saw Jon as a goody two shoes who was the perfect kid. Then after their first kiss, he realized that he wasn't such a good little boy. He lied down a bit sad but glad that Jon can actually speak up. However, he knew that Jon and himself would have some kind of intercourse sooner or later.

Thanks for reading, please, please, PLEASE comment, I would like some feedback from you guys. The next chapter will be released this weekend or next week.