Chapter 4

When we got home I got lectured by my dad and the funny thing was that he wasn't even mad about me being on a dirt bike, but he was and about me being on a dirt bike with a boy

Me and Emma are doing homework, well she was doing homework while I was watching her and eating food at the same time.

The doorbell goes off so me and Emma go to answer the door, we open it to see three confused people. "Is this 11 Pomtabilian?"

"Uh..." Emma mumbles.

"I thought you said your special human contraption can deliver us to the right house," Ramona say.

"Maybe it goes this way..." Agamemnon mumbles.

"No, wait. They are them. These two are the chosen ones. Short, zero fashion sense and frizzy hair," Ramona says.

I scoff and look her up and down as to say 'look who's talking.' "Who are you to say frizzy hair and zero fashion sense, have you looked in the mirror recently and who even are you people?"

"Emma and Salem Alonso. It's nice to finally meet you both, we're the witches council," Desdemona says.

"What are you doing here?" I question.

"Uh, your sister said she wanted to hear it straight from us," Ramona says, getting on my nerves

"Hear what?" Emma stutters.

"That one of the chosen ones can't date a human boy" Desdemona responds.

"So, how long you in town for?" I question sarcastically.

"Another 23 hours and 17 minutes," Desdemona responds.

"We cannot leave the realm for more than 24 hours," Agamemnon adds.

"Not at the same time, rule number 13 in the book of rules," Desdemona comments.

"Bummer," Emma sighs.

"Don't change the subject, we're talking about you and that...human," Ramona sneers, I'm about ready to fight someone.