Chapter 5

5 votes and 5 comments for next update

Emma had gotten a text message from Daniel telling her to meet us in the lab room for a surprise for the both of us.

"It better be good Daniel, we got-" Emma says as we walk in but cuts herself off when we see the Novoa twins.

"Jax?" I questions.

"Liam?"Emma asks at the same time as me.

There was a floating science tube filled with a purple liquid. A tube was pouring something in it when all of a sudden it explodes and gets on both me and Emma's clothes.

"Hey girls," Liam greets.

"Sure got here fast," Jax comments causing me to let out a small growl and clench my fist in a ball which makes a squishy sound from the goo that I was covered in.

"What are you both?" Emma gasps. I gave her a look, it was really obvious what they were since we are literally the same thing as them.

"We're one of you," Jax answers, gesturing to him and his brother then to us.

"You're a witch!" Emma exclaims.

"Well technically, sister, he's the male equivalent to witches so a wizard," I respond before the brothers could.

"She's right. Girls are witches and boys are wizards," Liam explains.

"I'm not a witch," Emma denies.

"Oh don't even try it. We saw you both hanging out with Agamemnon-" Liam starts.

"You know about the witches council?" Emma asks.

"Of course they do, they're wizards Ems. Everyone freaking knows about those three," I answer.

"You both must be in trouble if they came to look for you two," Jax teases.

"We underestimated you two," Liam adds.

"We're not in trouble. Daniel! Daniel's on his way to meet us, help us get cleaned up!" Emma panics and looks around at the mess.

"Oh yeah, about that. Yeah... that was us," Liam says.

"What," I growl.

"You both are pretty slow for witches. We casted a spell on his phone to send a text to you. So that you both would meet us here. So that we could talk wizards to witches," Jax explains as if he was talking to two toddlers.

"Okay. First of all if you ever talk to me that way again and call me and my sister slow again, I will hex your butt also you couldn't have just asked us," I snap.

"Sorry," he mutters.

"Plus it's a lot of more fun this way," Liam responds.

"While we're on the subject. You could have just told us you both are wizards instead of covering us with...GOO! Unless it fun this way too," Emma exclaims.