Chapter 10

10 votes 5 comments for next update

"You just made those bunnies disappear." Daniel exclaims, Liam casts a spell that hits Daniel who is now frozen slightly.

"What was that!" Emma screams with her eyes wide with shock.

"Relax. It's just a tinsey-winsey-" Liam starts but is cut off by Daniel. "Hey, Emma. Sorry I'm late. Hey Liam, Jax, What are you both doing here?"

"Memory wiping spell." Jax continues where his brother stopped.

"Why'd you do that?!" Emma questions.

"As much as the spell seems really cool, I have to agree with my sister." I comment.

"Um...what?" Daniel mutters in confusion.

"Hey. Hey, I just wanted to help." Liam says, getting up and putting his hand up in mock defense.

"This way, he won't know anything about the bunnies." Jax adds, I give him a look and shake my head.

"You're cute and funny and all, but stop talking." I whisper and give his cheek a small peck.

"What bunnies?" Daniel asks, opening his arms and gesturing around him.

"These bunnies." Liam retorts the summons the bunnies back that now covered me and Jax.

I look over to Jax who was crowded by bunnies with a smile. "How is it possible to get any cuter?"

"Magic." He responds jokingly with a small chuckle.

"Whoa! Dudes! You, Jax, Emma, Salem!" Daniel stutters, looking around at all of us.

"Go ahead Emma, explain where the bunnies came from." Liam mocks with a satisfied smirk.

Emma casts a spell again, making the bunnies go away. Daniel gives her a disbelieving stare. "Your powers are back."

"He just had his memory erased and you do this again. What was the point?" I scoff with a gesture between the scrabbling three.

"Salem, please. And yes, they are." Emma finally admits while I roll my eyes. "Could've admitted it earlier."

"Salem too and you both are witches!" Daniel realizes and points his finger at the two brothers while I give a small shake of my head and whisper. "You shouldn't call them that."

"Wizards!" Jax snaps, I run my fingers through his hair calmingly.

"Plus, you shouldn't even know that." Liam says and casts the same spell from before.

"Hey Emma, sorry I'm late." Daniel repeats with a smile.

"Hey Daniel." The two brothers greet the memory wiped boy.

"Hey guys. What're you both doing here?"

"Stop it!" Emma screams at Liam.

I get up from my spot on Jax's lap much to Jax's dismay and mine as well but you know, gotta show some support for my sis, and walk to where Emma is and cross my arms. "You need to seriously quit it."

"Stop what?" Daniel questions, confusion on his face.

"You don't want him to know your powers are back." Liam brings up, on purpose making my blood boil, I throw a glare his way

"What? Your powers are back?" He repeats again as before.

"Uh, yeah." Emma nods with a small shrug. "Oh, come on!" Liam groans.

"And why does he know you're a witch? And why does he know about your powers? What's going on here?" Daniels questions while gesturing towards Liam with a desperate look on his face.

"Lets all calm down and not get our underwear in a twist." I huff as I try and calm everyone down, looking to everyone in the room.

"I can't decide what to do and this might be mean but buy me some time and wipe his memory clean." Emma casts a spell with the help of me but what we both weren't expecting was the brothers to cast the same spell at the same time as us.

"Oh no!" Emma exclaims.

"Why in the all mighty would you two do that!" I scream in utter disbelief.

"We were just trying to help!" Jax responds with panic in his voice.

"We didn't realize you both were casting a spell." Liam adds in defense as he furrows his eyebrows.

"What?!" Emma screeches loudly.

"You really need to learn to cast a spell without talking." Liam comments causing me to give him a deadly look.

"Is now the time, professor Liam!" I sarcastically snap back as Jax comes over to me and wraps his arm around me to try and calm me down.

"Daniel?" Emma asks as she turns towards her very confused boyfriend.

"Who's Daniel?" He asks back causing me and Emma to widen our eyes in shock.

"We're screwed."

A update y'all! Now that I'm done with exams and I'm in summer vacation, I'll have more time to update

A update y'all! Now that I'm done with exams and I'm in summer vacation, I'll have more time to update. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

~XOXO

(Salem during this whole thing

(Salem during this whole thing.)