Chapter 15

10 votes and 10 comments for the next update

Emma, me, and Desdemona were seated in the cafeteria. Desdemona still had her gothic look to her. Emma was sitting in front of her while. I was sitting to the right of Emma.

I had pulled a chair up to the table and got comfortable, leaning back and having my feet propped up in another chair I pulled out.

Desdemona was laughing at what we had told her about today and what had happened. "That's the full moon. It has a different effect on everyone. You never know what you're gonna get."

She leans forward in excitement as she kept touching her crumpled up hair. "But it's always a fun time, though."

"Casting spells without wanting to is not my idea of fun," Emma argues back then looked to me for a backup.

I shrug. "I do it anyway."

"Oh. You wanted to. You were just stopping yourself. Why can't you just go along with it like Salem." Desdemona retorts back.

"Cause were separate people. Anyways, I feel like there's nothing between what I think and what I do. Like right now I want a bag of cookies." Emma tried explaining, but a random bag of cookies appeared and took my attention away from this boring conversation.

"See what I mean?"

"Yes, and perfect timing. I'm starving!" She exclaims and goes to grab for the cookies but I intercept and snag them.

"Nice try, headband. These cookies are mine." I mock her white headband she had on her head and munch on the chocolate chip cookies while she huffs at me.

"Somebody could end up seeing me." Emma continues to press her issues, ignoring my hums of delight.

"Well, if they do, just erase the memory of what they just saw." Desdemona gives a dismissive wave.

I let out a snort. "After what just went down with Daniel, I doubt that's gonna happen again anytime soon."

"But now that I put the idea in your brains, you won't be able to not think about it, and then instinctually, do it." Desdemona taunts is cause me to freeze mid munch and glare.

"No! You know what, I'm gonna wipe the though of memory-wiping out of my brain." Emma says back as if it was the brightest idea and goes to cast the spell but I grab her wrist and stop her.

She gets out of my grip and just scrunches you're her face like she's constipated. "How's that memory-wiping going? Want some cranberry juice to help with your constipation?"