Chapter One

Calum's POV

Its been a year since Ariana and Luke have talked. I knew it was a bad idea to tell her about my feelings. If i didnt tell her none of this would have happened. This is all my fault i basically broke them up. Cal what is wrong with you? You're the reason your best friend is miserable and your ex best friend wont talk to you. Ash, Mike and i have been trying to get Luke to go out with us but he wont come out of his room. He wont stop talking about saying how much he misses her. Luke has been a complete mess so we are going to bring him to a football game at the college.  He agreed and went to the shower. This is the first time he has gotten up from him room in almost a month. I was glad to see him up and not being a bum in his room.

×××××××××××××
Luke's POV
Today the guys are taking me to a football ( A/N american football not soccer) game at the college. I was actually pretty excited. I love football and i think the guys are happy to see me leave the house. I get out get dressed. i put on my black skinny jeans and my nirvana shirt with my black vans. I grab my sunglasses and head down stairs.

" You ready Luke?" Ash asks.

" Yeah." i say walking to the door.

We all pile into Ash's car and head to the college. Today was going to actually be fun. We went in and we got front row seats. This was going to be a fun day.

××××××××××××××
Ariana's POV
I am so pumped for this game. We learned this new routine and i get to be at the top of the pyramid and when we do basket tosses I have to do a kick full kick double and its really cool. Right now the football players are playing so halftime we get to do our new routine. So basically now all we have to do is get the crowd pumping. So we had this sort of tiny routine where all the girls do a back handspring contest. First it was ruby.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 we all say until she stops.

" Ruby 10" I shout to the crown.

Now it was my turn.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 They shout as I stop falling to the ground out of breath.

I stand up cheer for the team. Then it was time for halftime. We go to the center field. We start off by doing the pyramid. Everyone get on then it was my turn. The guys that help threw me up and I landed perfectly. We put our hand in the air then I fall backwards the guys catching me. Now basket tosses I get tossed in the air doing a kick full kick double. Then we do out little dance routine. Girls flying here and there. Soon someone caught my eye. Is that? No! It can't be. Can it?

Luke.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××
A/n

OMG IS NOVEMEBER 24, 2016 AND IM EDITING THIS AND I REALIZED THIS IS WHEN I WAS IN MY CHEER PHASE.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Loveyouall

- Jasmineeeeeeeeeeee