Chapter Thirteen

A/n

Listen to stay with me by Sam smith or wish you were here by Avril Lavigne or wherever you are by 5sos while you read. Very emotional chapter.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ariana's POV

As I put the razor to my wrist again I hear the door open. I look to see who it is and its Calum.

" Ariana? What are you doing? Put that razor down." He says running.

I look down and start to cry. Why did this have to happen to me? What did I do to the world? I can't even look Calum in the eyes. I just want to be a!one and die.

" Ariana what happened? " He asks.

" Luke, I told him I was pregnant and he said he couldn't be a father and left." I said crying.

" Come here. That doesn't sound like the normal Luke. I'll talk to him. Just for now let's go watch a movie and forget everything." He says helping me clean my wrists and getting food and a movie. We decided to watch Anchorman. My all time favorite movie. It was also Luke and Calum's favorite movie. Calum and I quoted the entire movie.

" You are a smelly pirate hooker." I say.

" You look like a blueberry." Calum says.

" God we are strange." I say laughing.

" Yes we are." Cal says.

" Okay thanks Calum but I'm gonna go to bed so I'll see ya later." I say walking to my room.

" Bye." I hear the door shut.

I put on pajamas and lay in bed. After a few minutes sleep consumes me.

××××××××××××××××××××××

NEXT DAY

Today is the day I go for a doctor appointment. I havent heard from Luke since he left last night. I just hope he comes back and is there for me and the baby. His baby. I get into the shower and washy my hair and body. I get out and put my unmentionables. I put on my Nirvana shirt, my jeans and my converse. I brush my teeth and straighten my hair. I grab my purse and keys and head out.

×××××××××××××××××××××

AT THE DOCTORS

"Ariana Jones the doctor is ready to see you." The nurse said.

I walk to the back with the nurse and to the ultrasound room. She puts the gel on my stomach and puts the thing on my stomach.

" You see there." She said pointing to the screen. "That's the baby's heartbeat. Its a little too early to know the sex of the baby. Have you told you're parents yet?" She asks.

" No not yet." I say.

"You've got to tell them soon. Do you have a boyfriend?" She asks.

"Yes I do. I told him about this last night and he said he couldn't be a dad then he left." I say.

" Oh I'm sorry." She says.

"Its fine. Are we done now?" I ask.

" Yes we are. Clean that off with this and you can go." She says handing me a towel.

I clean off the go and grab my purse and leave. I get in my car and drive home.

" Hey Ashdon can you come over?" I ask through the phone.

"Yeah I'll be there soon." She says.

" Okay see ya soon." I say hanging up.

I get inside my apartment and change into some spandex and a cheer shirt. I go to the living room and put in mean girls. A few minutes later Ashdon walked into the living room.

"What did Luke say when you told him?" She asks.

"He said he was too young to be a dad then he left." I said putting my head down.

"Oh Ariana I'm so sorry." She says hugging me.

"Can we not talk about this?" I ask.

" Yeah let's just watch mean girls." She says.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N

Yeah crappy chapter

it was just a filler

more drama to come

SHAWN MENDES WON CHOICE WEB STAR: MUSIC!!!!!!!!!

SO PROUD OF HIM

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY LOVELY

-JASMINEE©♥