Chapter Five

Ariana's POV

Luke and I fell asleep on my bed last night cuddling. We are on good terms now. I really missed him. I now know why he broke up with me. He was scared I was going to leave him for Calum. I would never do that. I still love Luke and I don't know If I want to tell him yet. I know he still loves me, I just don't want to get hurt again. Ugh I don't know what to do. First I have school, then Luke and now the brain cancer. My life is so complicated. I wake up and turn around and see Luke staring at me. His eyes were the best. Man did I love his eyes.

" What?" I say.

" You're just so beautiful. " He says making me blush.

" Oh shut up!" I say denying what he said.

" Its true." He says.

I rolled my eyes and look at my phone. 8:00am. Don't have classes until 12:00. Its awesome cause I can sleep in. I'm glad I chose literature at noon. I'm also glad because I can spend time with Luke until classes. When I look back over at Luke he is still staring at me. I grab a pillow and hit him with it.

" Oh its on Jones. " He says grabbing a pillow

" Come get me Hemmings." I say running away.

I hide in the bathroom, he doesn't know I'm in here. I open the door and see he's in the kitchen. I run out and hide next to my bed. He starts to walk over here and then turns for the bathroom. Glad I'm not in there right now. I let out a large sigh and I think he heard it because he's was

walking towards the bed. He pops his head to where I was. I stand up on the bed and hit him. He just puts his pillow down. I give him a weird look. What is he doing. All of a sudden he grabs me and puts me over his shoulders. He throws me on the bed and is now cradling my waist.  He looks at me then back to my lips then back me again. He gives me this ' Can I kiss you?' look. I just nod and he leans in. Our lips touch and the sparks I felt a year ago are still there. I've missed everything about him, about us. Like him I wanted everything to go back to normal. I wanted to be together again. I wanted to have our little cuddle sessions, our make out sessions every thing. I wanted everything back. I wanted him back. After our little make out session we just sit there and cuddle until I had to get ready for classes. I don't know why but he had some sort of affect on me. Everything he did made me melt. And I mean everything good. I just don't know what to do.

×××××××××××××××

1 Hour later........

" Luke I have to get ready for classes." I say trying to get him off me.

" Don't leave me." He says in his puberty voice. ( A/N if you havent seen that keek yet look it up.)

" But I have to if I want to get my degree." I say.

" Oh Ariana I love it when you talk college to me." He says. ( Haha you see what I did there??No? okay.)

" Luke get your fat ass up or I'm pushing you off this best." I say.

" You're not stronger enough." He says making me laugh.

" Really I'm not strong enough? I lift and throw 100 pound girls everyday." I say pushing him off the bed.

Success!!

"Jones you're going to get it." He says.

" Well I guess I'm going to have to get it later." I say winking and walking to the bathroom.

I strip and get in. I wash my hair and body and get out. I dry off and put on my black leggings and a nirvana shirt. I put my hair in a pony tail since I have cheer after. I put only my make up. I walk out and out my vans on. I grab my bag and keys. I turn around and see Luke just sitting there.

" Are you going to stay here or Nah?" I say.

" Nah, I think I'm going to go home. We have band practice but can I come by later?" He asks.

" Yeah sure. Just text me when you're coming over. " I say.

We both walk out and to my car. I drive to school and drop Luke off there since he lives a block away from it. I walk in and see my best friend Ashdon. ( Imagine Ashdon being Callie from the fosters or Mack from Teen Beach movie. Yeah I know same person but who cares.) Yeah she moved out here for college and she's on the cheer team. She's a flyer. I walk up/ to her.

" Hey ash." I say.

" Hey Ari. What's up?" She says.

" Not much. I need to tell you something at practice. 2 things actually. " I say.

" Okay." She says.

" Well gotta get going. Figgins will get mad if I'm late. Bye sent ya at practice. " I say walking away.

I hurry to class and take my seat. He rambles about literature and important things we need to know if we want to get our degree. I'm trying to get my teaching degree. I absolutely love teaching and kids. Soon he starts to talk about tonight's assignment.

" Okay so tonight. I want you all to write a 2-5 page long report on something you care about so much you'd fight for it. This is for your creative writing grade." He says as the bell rings.

The rest of my classes flew by quick. Then it was time for cheer. How was I going to tell everyone? I don't know. Maybe ill tell them after practice. Ugh.

×××××××××××××××××××

A/N

I made a really long update for you lovelies.

Guess that song?

No one understands the chemistry we have and it came out of nowhere.

Song?

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love you all

Stay lovely

- Jasmineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee