ii. magic bullet

CHAPTER TWO: MAGIC BULLET!

ALLISON SCREAMED as she ran into her aunt's room, engulfing the woman into a tight hug

"I don't see you for a year and you turn into a freaking runway model?" Exclaimed Kate, looking her niece up and down.

Allison blushed, flopping down onto Kate's bed.

"Look at you. Oh! I hate you." Kate joked.

"Where's Scarlett? I stopped at her room but she wasn't there." Allison frowned, thinking of her cousin.

"I'm right here." Scarlett announced as she exited her mom's bathroom.

Allison let out a squeal of joy, jumping off the bed and tackling the shorter girl in a hug, "I missed you!"

Scarlett laughed, pulling away from her cousin's death grip, "I missed you too, Alli."

Allison lead Scarlett over to the bed, hugging her knee's with embarrassment, "I haven't even showered yet."

Kate scoffed, "Sweetie, your a knockout. In fact, I hope you have all the boys knocking each other's teeth out for your attention."

"I kinda have one." Allison blushed.

"Oh! Is it that guy you mentioned over the phone the other day? Scooter? Sam?" Scarlett gushed.

"Scott." Allison corrected.

"You kind of have one? You should kind of have a million." Kate complemented, the three girls bursting with laughter.

"Do you need some help unpacking?" Allison offered, reaching forward and going to unzip one of the bags.

"No, not that one!" Kate grabbed  onto Allison's wrist roughly, pulling it away from the bag.

Scarlett send a questioning look her mother's way, clearly confused by her sudden change of attitude.

Letting go of her, Kate laughed it off, "See, you two turn out beautiful and I end up with this kung fu death grip. Sorry, sweetie, I didn't mean to be so rough."

The two girls giggled slightly as Kate entered the bathroom, "No worries."

"Hey, is everything okay with your car?" Allison wondered, lifting her head up from her knees.

"Uh— yeah, I just needed a jump-start. That's all." Kate told her.

"A Jump-start?" Allison mumbled.

Scarlett shook her head, "Hey! I could use some help unpacking."

Raising an eyebrow, Allison faced the girl, "By help do you mean that you want me to do it for you?"

Scarlett grinned, "Please?"

Allison laughed, "Fine, but only because you spent hours in a car to come see me."