Sign me you love me

Sora X Mute! Reader
  Sign me you love me

(Requested by Chilhyeon. Hope I spelled that correctly)

Y/n was a short, beautiful, kind being. Sadly, she was mute. Meaning. No one could hear her anymore, she used to sing lovely songs, to Sora it was a goddess on the ground. He loved the music she played. He couldn't get enough of it. Or her at that.

After the war, y/n lost her voice. Permanently.
It was a tragedy towards her friends. It killed Sora's heart. He wouldn't be able to hear her voice anymore.

Sora loves her and because he couldn't use words to talk to her anymore, he started practicing sign language. The first thing he learned was "I love you" he was fairly proud of himself.

After years of practice Sora wouldn't stop learning how to tell her how much he loved her. Her on the other hand tried so hard to speak just a little to tell him her feelings.

It was all really worth it.

Sora has Riku get y/n while he set everything up on the docks.

She was there. Changing into a dress that Sora sent her, he bought it for her because he knew that was her dream dress. The one in the shop they past by one night. It was so beautiful

The light blue brought out her shiny e/c eyes

Y/n's heart exploded with joy as she put it on, she put her heals on and went with Riku back to the docks. She was told it was a surprise from Sora, it was where they first met when her boat recked.

~~

Riku left them alone, Sora got down on one knee and said his lovely words in sign.

Y/n smiled and cried a little, she kissed him and signed yes as he kissed back.

~~

The wedding bells rung and the pastor signed the words to the two lovers, y/n signed and I do and so did Sora. They kissed and

LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

THE FREAKIN END