Life

VentasX Reader
Life

Requested by- KateCaravano

I quickly ran away from him as he chased me, I panted heavily and tried hiding behind a tree. He was too quick and too smart to know where I went. I panted softly, I listened closely for his footsteps

"Where are you~" he sang, his steps getting closer.

I pray to every keyblade in existence that he wouldn't find me.

"Found you!" He wraps his arms around my waist and shouts. I scream and jump out of my boots.

He laughs and falls on his bum. Taking me down with him "hahaha you should've seen your face y/n!" He mimicked my scared face.
I blushed and hide my laugh "damnit Ventas" I laugh "you're such a dork" I feel his smile, and it instantly warmed up my heart "Yea but in your dork" he nuzzled into my back. I smile and turn to him.
"You're so beautiful" he whispered looking into my eyes
"I am not!" I blushed
"You're right. You're not beautiful. You're angelic" he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear making my cheeks burn with a fiery pink tint.

Ventas smiled "you even know you're angelic." He said.

I huff playfully. Too embarrassed to reply with some cheesy comeback "fine you win" Ventas throws his fist in the air and laughs "I knew I'd win!".

"So. Will you tell me why we're in the forest?" I ask playing with his blond hair.
"Ah! Right. Follow me" we both stood up, he took my hand and ran to a peaceful but loud water fall with a cave barely visible behind it.

"The waterfall tells us to go through" he says and leads me through the waterfall. I didn't want to get wet but maybe it was worth it. Before we went through. The waterfall split in two giving us a pathways through. I gasp lightly and walk behind him. Still shocked with the waterfall Ventas clears his throat. I quickly turn my head and notice star like sparkles on the caves wall

A nice little fire placed in the middle of the cave, along with a nice tent fit for 5.

"Ven... this is so beautiful...." I whisper looking around the cave

"I made sure that every heartless was defeated so my lady wouldn't stress" Ven smiles a cheeky smile.

"Oh Ven..... you're such a gentleman" I walk over to him and kiss him deeply

"I also brought you here to ask you something" he fumbles with something in his pocket.

He then gets down on one knee and pulls out red velvet box. Classic yes but beautiful. The diamond was a shining sapphire gem. The light that shone through the waterfall flickered onto the ring, which only then the shine from the gem shone onto the star like sparkles on the caves rooftop. It made everything so much more beautiful.

"Will you be mine?" He asks with a hesitant tone. You only smile and nod rapidly repeating yes over and over.

You both shared a loving kiss and spend the rest of the night talking and holding each other