Rampwalk track 1

Vote,comment and follow.

Anika after loosing her everything was walking devastated on the road all crying and cursing her fate.

Anika POV

What has happened ! What is my fault ? Why did they betray me, I have trusted them more than I trust myself. How could they do this big betrayal. I loved them like my own family but all what they have given me is only mistrust and hate. Why !!! What is my fault, no why me ? It is always me, only me ! Just because I don't won't to hurt others I always take all the mistake and blames on my head. Enough is enough !

I won't forgive them for committing this sin. 

In the meanwhile ...

Shivaay after knowing Roop plan was broken. No, broken was the last word which would describe him. He has lost his everything in a fraction of second, his most precious asset, his love has left him without having a word.

Shivaay is now searching Anika madly in a fury to not let her go from his life in his car.

After her departure, he understood that he has committed a biggest mistake by not informing or telling her.

But for this mistake, he cannot afford to lose her which is a misunderstanding caused by Roop. He cannot let Roop win over his love 💕.

In car 🚘...

Shivaye POV

How could you Anika ? How could you not trust me Anika ? It was me, your Shivay who was in question not a random person. You always used to believe me even when I was framed Anika, you were the one who used to tell me that my Shivaye can't do this to me Anika then how could you do this to me. Then what happened to your trust why didn't you believe me this time. You have to answer me this time Anika and I won't leave you without my answer.

In all these Veer accident along with Roop has happened. They both are spot dead.

They have been punished for the sin they have committed. After all the post mortem, their body will be buried as orphans. None of us know that where will they go after creating all this mess maybe in hell ?

No pinky accident track and shinky tejvi arrest track.

OM ...

Om has know lost all her colors. Being in a big mansion, all we can see is only darkness. Maybe they are living literally in darkness but the charm, the essence and the luck all has been gone the day Anika has gone all along with her. Other two bahus couldn't digest the loss neither could compensate. Whenever they try, they will be stuck, they didn't have anyone to help them because everyone were occupied in their works. No one where there to ask them which has bring many insecurities to both bahus. Moreover, they were feeling really guilty to not being at their bhabhi's side when she needed someone at her side, they couldn't help her when she was the sole reason for them to be getting their rights or even for being an O'bahu. To add miseries to this, this new so called wife of Shivay came here and settled here. First of all, she thought to settle down her to live with all the luxuries but with time and the disrespect OBeroi members have shown her, she has thought to steal all their properties cash jewels etc... Deal with her, hearing her tantrums is itself a very big task which is the most irritating thing for very Oberoi members. Unfortunately before Anika's arrival she may be a sensational news for press that is the only reason they can't to anything but deal with it. That's why they all withstand this shit till now. The only solution in everyone mind is working for or how to bring their Anika.

Vote,comment and follow.