Rampwalk track 3

Vote,comment and follow.

Anika unaware of the storm coming into her way was organizing everything with full enjoyment and satisfaction. Why not event management was always Anika's passion and doing it in a another town was something for her out of her reach.
Being on the side of entrance, Anika was doing her final checking. Taking her red from the notebook, she saw her worst nightmare in front of her. Omru and Bhavri were walking together talking to each other. Seing this, Anika started panicking.
Without understanding anything, she run to the storeroom. After coming to the storeroom, she took a sigh. Many thoughts were crossing her mind.

Anika POV
What is happening ? What are they doing here ? Why did they came here ? Did they have found me ? No how is it possible, no one can know about me because I have token whole precautions before coming her then how ? I have even broken Sahils the phone and throw in a river then How ?
Am sure damn sure they didn't came finding me because it is impossible.
One second ☝️this event is being realized by a very big business tycoon of Mumbai is it that man Shivay ? It can be possible . I
Have to conform it ! How ? Yes I know I have to find the brochure and see the name. Where did I put that ?

After taking the brochure and seing its name, shock would be an understatement. She felt her head turning in 360 degrees.

Anika POV
How ? How did I missed it ? Being occupied in my own mess I couldn't even know what is happening around me. I didn't had a single clue that this is all realised by Shivay.
How am I going to escape from their sight ? Is it even possible ? If they will see me here it is will be a very big problem and maybe a disaster.
What will happen if they will catch me here ? Finding me here will be the least stupid thing in this world because they didn't found me there in places where I could be so catching me here will be so embarrassing. I must do something to escape from them but what, I can't even back out from this event it will be very unfair for the one who trusted me with this event so what to do I must make this event successful and the same time not to come before OBeroi members.

Determinate Anika headed toward the venue but will the fate go in favor of her ?
No, to the utmost surprise, the first person seeing her was the fake wife of Shivaay.

Shivay fake wife POV

what is she doing here ! Her presence here is a danger for my life. I didn't steal anything yet and here she is before me.
If Shivay see her here he will expose her and bring her home then how can i enter that house to steal something ? I MUST DO SOMETHING !

Vote,comment and follow.