Last Rampwalk track

Vote,comment and follow.

At last, when the host was about to announce the cricket 🏏 team members

Anika thought to see the models. When she came in the changing room, she got the biggest shock. All the models were lying on the floor plastered with all the things lying on the floor here and there. It was a complete mess.

Unable to understand anything, Anika rushes toward the models and started waking them. After a lot of try, she has wake all the models except the main model. The host started giving instructions to every members and asked all to come one by one.

Firstly, Viraj name was announced. When his name was announced, spotlight came on Viraj and a girl which is none other than Anika. Viraj and Anika then started their cat walk.

While walking ...

Anika POV

I was about to check and go from here but see my fate, I am doing something which is can't even think of doing. The main model has been drugged in high level which cannot wake her for 2 days. Seing the main model in this state, Viraj was heartbroken because it is a very big turn point in his carrier. Seing my best friend in such a miserable situation, I couldn't step back when he and his crew asked me to do a ramp walk with him. I couldn't refuse because he was there when even my husband my love couldn't be at my side.

Determined to face whatever may come in my way, I decided to help my friend.

Seing them walking together, shivaay was shocked, shock would be an understatement his anger 😡 was not in control.

He knocked out Viraj same as the show.

(Videos available in instagram : Post by khidkitod_family . Sorry didn't found in you tube )

After all this scenes, he took Anika hand and dragged her in a room.

Shivay : what the hell is this Anika ! Can you explain me what the hell you are doing with him and how dare he to touch you that you to hold you by waist.

How can you wear that off shoulder slit dress 👗 ? It is not you Anika what am I seing ?

Anika : First of all, I don't owe you any explanations after all what you have done to me and just for information that was just a help for a friend due to his bad situation. Hope am clear !

Shivay : You are mine, my wife , my life, mind to cherish, mine to love only MINE. No one dare to claim you over me. No one has the right then who the hell is he ?

what are doing here, do you know how am I living without ? Why did you disappear ?

Anika : Enough is enough, don't question me like a honest husband because you cheated me. I don't want to talk to you.

Shivay : What ? Don't you think before speaking Anika ? how could you think like that Anika. How would you not trust me ?

Anika : I am well aware of what am I speaking Mr Shivay Singh Oberoi. And about trust I am tired of always trusting you, I had my limits and you crossed it that day. Aren't you much expecting by me trusting you when you decline of informing things or have a word with me and then me coming to solve the mess you are.

Shivay : Anika pls, all I know is that Roop has played a double game with me where she used you as a card against me. Till now I dong even know what she did but trust me I will never cheat on you.

After explaining all the chaos, he looked at Anika who was doing nothing than seing the floor. 

Look at me Anika said Shivay.

Anika : i can't that means you never married her it was a misunderstanding god what have I done.

Shivay interrupts : yes Anika, didn't I say to don't believe anything told by anyone but to have a word with. Didn't I ask u to confront me in that kind of situations.

Anika : I am sorry Shivay. Saying this she fell on his feet, hugging his feet she begin crying louder.

Seing Anika in a vulnerable condition, Shivay forget all his anger insecurities he just want to console Anika and cage her between his arms. He then ask to tell him how she has reached here.

After listening everything, both decided to visit Viraj and pass their apologies and no to forget thank them.

At hospital, after thanking Chanda and passing the wishes to Viraj they both exited from there.

At last, after this tiring Pune journey very couple Shivika Rikara and Ruvya headed toward their home hand in hand talking and laughing.

Vote,comment and follow.