Rampwalk track 2

Vote,comment and follow.

Shivay being broken cannot express his feelings because he is the heart wall of SSO but he is surviving in a hope to find his lifeline Anika.

About others let's talk later.

In Pune ...

Unknown place ...

Anika has now come to Pune to start all afresh. Forgetting her all old memories betrayal and leaving all her financial sources she has come here in order to heal her wounds. She has come here to start everything's from scratch with the support of her two best friends Chanda and Viraj.

Back to OM ...

The elders couldn't digest the lost of their favorite daughter in law. Dadi being the sensible one, ever if her heart keep saying that she will return back her health couldn't cop up with her mind. All this has led Dadi to have a heart attack. After having a heart attack, being in a shock of not finding Anika at her side, Dadi started being close minded. All she do is staring the ceiling and chanting Anika's name as a mantra.

At Pune ...

Anika house ...

Chanda's POV

I don't know what really has happened because after what I have known Shivay Jeeju and listening to Sahil all I can conclude is that Shivay Jeeju love Anika a lot. That day Anika thoughts were disturbing is a lot because after a long time our best friend Viraj came to visit me. When he was asking me about Anika, I thought to why not call her once, luckily when I called Anika she picked up and started crying saying they all cheated her.

Without hearing fully, viraj asked her to board bus and to come to Pune without informing anyone. And now ...

After coming to Pune Anika started hunting a job to stand herself financially.

Seeing her hardwork both her friends used to feel bad because before move on from the incident she kept her engaged in her responsibilities.

A day, Viraj Solanki got a call saying a very big business tycoon has bought their cricket team and wanted to announced that news and has organized a fashion-show.

Viraj thinking about the difficulties Anika facing asked to give them chance to hire an event management.

Discussing about this, Anika has bluntly refused saying she cannot do anything which will make her remember her past.

Without letting her finished, both her friends started to convince her to grab this opportunity and let this event be the last event which will help her to gain some money till she found a new job. Accepting this offer will not make her suffer because with her charm, socialisme and friendly nature she had made a very big circle of friends who will help her personally or even professionally like caterers decorers etc...

After a lot argument, she finally decided to complete this event because she couldn't depend on her friends when they were the one who were supporting her.

At last the day has come.

When Anika was occupied in preparing the event. A women called Mona came and was seeing all this with a different kind of emotion, jealousy. Mona has her own event management and was the most reputed event manager in Pune. Giving Anika this fashion-show has lead Mona in a reputation issue and ego problem.

Mona has come her in order to do make something which will make Anika and her team humiliate on front of the whole press. Deciding that she will make the models unconscious at the last minute she headed toward the venue.

Vote,comment and follow.