CHAPTER 2

Deandra's POV

I woke up around 5:30 that day and got ready for work. I stood in front of the mirror and assessed my apparel. I was tired of wearing this skimpy black dress, is this what I went to College for? Is this why I got my Masters Degree in Business Management? I knew that I could do better. I mustered up the best smile I had and left for work. I walked out my apartment, locked the door behind me and proceeded to walk to the bus stop. I don't ever take my car to work because cars get stolen ALOT!! at that stupid bar. As I walked into the bar I saw Bobb walking towards me from behind the bar's counter shaking his head. I wonder what's going on, Bobb is the bars manager and he is like a father to me. So him shaking his head at me is a big deal. "Wassup Bobb" I ask cautiously he sighed and said to me "I'm really sorry but I have to fire you please don't ask any questions." Unshed tears stung my eyes as I turned on my heels to leave the bar.
I was lost in thought as I left the establishment, I was thinking about this 'Garraway' dude. I wonder if he had a part to play in me losing both my jobs in the same day. After all he did threaten me, and Coya did say that he's some sort of CEO. What if he's the owner of the bar? "Omph" I bumped into something hard, who placed a wall in the middle of the parking lot. I was taken out of my thoughts by the sound of someone clearing their throat, it was none other than Mr. Garraway. He was dressed in a grey Armani Suit with a white shirt and a grey tie. "If you're done staring, can you get out of my way"

My face turned red with embarrassment, he was so rude but I wasn't going to let him talk down to me no matter how sexy or rich he was! "Look Mr. WhateverYourNameIs I'm having a really shit day and it all started the minute you walked into the damn Café! What's with you rich people always trying to ruin people's lives!?" I shouted all in one breath. What came next shocked me, he smirked at me, this MOTHER FUCKER had the audacity to smirk at me! "You were rude to me you deserved what you got, I blacklisted you Ms. 'Deandra MOTHER FUCKING Pierre'" he replied still smirking. This dude was about to make me sin in the worst way "Dude so what you're saying is that its okay for you to disrespect me but when I disrespect you I get blacklisted?!" He smiled a seductive smile and said " You can always come work as my PA" Ohhh this guy is playing games with me "Listen Dude I don't care how rich or sexy you are, I will never work for you" I shouted and with that I left him standing in the parking lot.

Leonardo's POV

I was standing there in the empty parking lot confused as to how a woman and especially one of her class could speak to me like that, it was almost as if she wasn't affected by my charms and she wasn't afraid of me. When I first saw her in the café she took my breath away. I walked into the café to get my morning coffee since I fired my PA, I was busy setting up meetings from my cell phone so i ordered my coffee without looking up. I was certaily taken off guard when i heard " Ummm I think next time you should start with good morning" I snapped my head up ward and saw this beatiful young woman, she was maybe 3 yearsn younger than me, I took a moment to appriciate her beauty but I couldn't let he speak to me that way because other people would try it so i snapped at her hoping that it would aggrivate her but it didn't and that aggrivated me. When she returned with the coffee it took a sip, it was the best coffee I ever tasted but I wasn't gonna give her the satisfaction of knowing that " what the FUCK is this?!" I spat coldly. I saw supprise written all over her face but she quickly regained her compsure and clapped back with "Why the hell didn't you make it yourself?!" now I was mad, she went over board and I had to do something about it."What's your name? you're getting fired today!" I shouted, but her reply left me speachless "My name is Deandra MOTHER FUCKING Pierre! Do something" Doesn't she know who I am? I left without saying another word and I took the damn coffee too I'm so stupid.

As i exited the building i called my PI, I was determined to find out who this woman was. I told him her name and where I met her and within an hour he called me back with the little piece of info that he was able to dig up.

Name: Deandra Sparkle Pierre

DOB: Oct 4th 1995

Siblings: NIL

Parents: Died in a car accident, father's body was never found.

Work: Cheryls Cafe and Spinner's Bar

What a pleasent supprise, i just bought that little bar. I was going to make her life a living hell, She'll come running to me for help and i'll make her my PA. It'll be nice to see her sexy face in my office every day.