CHAPTER 3

Deandra's POV

I decided to stop by a burger joint called "Bob's" and buy myself something to eat while I try to figure out what I'm going to do with my life. I have no job and my rent is due in two weeks, I can't be homeless; I sure hope everything works itself out. I ordered my chicken burger and dressed it with garlic sauce and ketchup. I took a seat at the back of the restaurant and proceeded to call my bestie Coya.

Coya: Hey bitch

Me: Do I look or sound like a dog to you?

Coya: What crawled up your ass and died?

Me: I'm jobless and my rent is due in TWO WEEKS!!

Coya: What do you mean by you're jobless don't you have a job at that stupid bar?

Me: No that asshole that you call 'Mr. Garraway' got me fired and he blacklisted me.

Coya: That's what happens when you make enemies in high places boo

Me: why are you unbothered? why don't you care? Do you know that he had the audacity to ask me to be is PA?

Coya: OMFG! that's a huge deal!! did you accept?

Me: No!! who does he think he is, He cant just have is OWN WAY!

Coya: Your Trinidadian accent is coming out and you just made a huge mistake, you're about to be homeless and you're trying to do what, teach him a lesson that he will never pay attention to or play a game that you already lost? Dede call me back when you're less stupid.

Before I had a chance to reply she hung up. Omg, she's right though, I made a HUGE mistake. what was I thinking? Being his PA is my only hope, even if it makes me his personal slave. My dream job was handed to me on a silver platter but I didn't want it, not like this.

I finished eating my burger and I headed home. When I walked through the door I headed directly to the shower, I needed to think about what I was about to do; more like mentally prepare myself. I got out of the shower and without drying off I put on my purple silk robe which stopped mid thigh. while walking into the kitchen I heard a knocking sound; I don't usually have visitors so I ignored it and went to make popcorn, a minute later I heard the knocking again so I headed to the door but not without a knife from the kitchen. "Who is it ?!" I half shouted "Please let me in, my car stalled and its raining heavily" his voice sounded a bit familiar so I opened the door just enough to see Mr. Garraway standing on the other side. (Holy shit of all the houses he chose to walk up to mine) "why don't you just sit in your car?" I asked out of curiosity "My car stalled which means the A.C isn't functioning. I'll die in there" I felt bad so I opened the door and let him in "Oh hi Ms. Deandra MUTHAFUCKIN Pierre" I rolled my eyes and told him to sit while I got my popcorn. I took the popcorn out of the microwave and emptied it into a purple bowl that matched my robe. (OMFG I'M STILL WEARING A ROBE WITH NO UNDERWEAR) I suddenly felt the need to go get dressed but then an idea popped into my head; maybe if I seduce him I could convince him to take me off the blacklist and I won't have to work for him.