Chapter 5

1 Week Later
Mr. Garraway's POV
Today is the day miss Pierre starts working as my personal assistant. I smiled at the memory of how angry she was when I sent her clothes with a note saying "Since you don't know how to dress appropriately." She threatened to show up to work naked, not that I would mind. I quickly shook myself out of those thoughts as I felt my pants begin to tighten. Why does the thought of this woman make me feel this way?!

Less than ten minutes later she arrived wearing the clothes I sent her. She was stunning. The clothes hugged her body just the right way and her hair was neatly combed in a tight bun. Her legs adorned with skin-toned stockings and on her feet were 5 inched heels. I stared at her with a smirk, and she looked annoyed. "With all due respect Mr. Garraway, please refrain from sending anything to my house." she stated calmly. Again I smirked and said to her "I was just making sure you had office appropriate clothing Ms. Pierre" without saying anything else I showed her to her office and had the company secretary give her a run-down of her position and teach her to use the office equipment.

Deandra's POV

Today is my first day and I can already tell that Mr. Garraway won't make it easy. Can you believe he sent clothes to my house arrrggg. The thought of him gets me so upset but so turned on at the same time, but he can't know about the second part. When I arrived at the office everything went smoothly, and the former acting PA taught me how to perform my new duties. From making his coffee to taking notes in meetings she taught me exactly what to do. She allowed me to shadow her all day as I am a visual learner, and I am confident that I can perform well in this role (I have no choice but to perform well since I'm blacklisted).

I had a full day, and it was finally 5PM, time to take my leave. I knocked on Mr. Garraway's door and I heard a faint, but firm "Enter" and I timidly made my way into his office to inform him that I was leaving. "SssSir..." I stuttered "I'm about to take my leave". He looked up from his computer for a split second and his eyes went back to his screen just as quickly. Did he even hear me? Was he ignoring me? "Did you hear me sir?" I questioned. He took a deep breath and said "You don't leave until I do. That means if I pull an all nighter, then so do you" 

He is so rude. Sometimes I just want to smack the attitude right out of him. Does he really think it's okay to speak to people like that? My mind was racing. There are so many things that I wanted to say to him in that moment, but I had to remember that he was my boss. I pulled myself together and I stated matter-of-factly tone "the work day ends at 5PM and everyone else is leaving". Again he looked at me, but this time he gave me his award winning, panty dropping Smirk. I wanted him to take me on his desk in that very moment, well that was until he opened his stupid moth and spoke saying "they are entitled to leave, but late hours and overtime are a part of your job description, learn to read the fine print"

Without saying another word i went back to my office and started responding to emails just to pass time. It was at that moment that I knew, Mr. Garraway would not make this experience an easy one.

A/N: I'm sorry guys this is a filler chapter, I have no Idea where I was going with this book so I'm winging it