Chapter 4

Deandra's P.O.V
I walked into the living room swaying my hips from left to right hoping it was sexy. (I didn't know how to be seductive) he was seated an a single seater chair. I handed him the popcorn and I sat on the chair's arm exposing my entire left leg. I caught him looking at my leg for a split second but he quickly averted his gaze while clearing his throat and saying "Cover yourself Ms. Pierre; is this how you dress around your guests? Its very inappropriate"
I immedately felt the blood in my cheek warm up, I was soooooooo embarassed but i quickly fired mback with "I'm not the one begging for a place to stay, and if you're gonna be so disrespectful you can get tf out!" He grabbed onto my exposed leg and looked me directly in my eyes saying "That's no way to talk to your boss baby I'm gonna have to punish you" He was so close to me that i could feel his warm, minty breath on my face. I began shaking as he laid light kisses on my face near my lips. I began smiling but quickly got up; i couldn't let this happen, he's so rude and demanding. My thoughts were interupted by his voice "Come back, you started this, and I think we can make a deal"
I was afraid to hear what type of deal he wanted to make. This wouldn't  end right and I knew it, but I was so embarrassed; I just walked over to him. He lifted me by my waist and seated  me on his lap; I stiffened. "Listen Ms. Pierre you need a job and I'm offering  you one." He said lowly "I'm not going to be your personal  whore" I said in a matter of fact tone. He shook  his head and let out a deep seductive laugh and exposed  his perfect  teeth. "Miss Pierre I won't ever degrade you like that. I want you to be my personal assistant; which means you get me coffee, make my schedule  and attend  meetings and business  events with me. You are not obligated to have sex with me, but we can if you want to " he smirked.
I was left speechless; my face turned red. I was both angry  and relieved  that he didn't  go further than kissing me. I was surprised  that his kisses brought me such immense pleasure but I couldn't  let it happen. I sat in silence thinking  about his proposal. When the silence  began to get awkward I turned him and said "Deal"