Jack Gilinsky Imagine *Requested*

Requested imagine for Lizzylovee22. Hope you like it 💕

*Lizzy's POV*

Another day volunteering. It was the best job in the world to me. I volunteered at the local animal shelter. I just loved animals.

Today I was taking care of a 4 year old lab mix named, Maisie. She was my favorite dog out of all the dogs at the shelter. I felt so bad for her. She was dumped into the river at such a young age along with the rest of her litter. She was the only survivor.

Lately I had been connecting to Maisie. I loved her. I wanted to adopt her.

I looked at the time. It was 12:30 the time my boyfriend of 1 year and a half, Jack Gilinsky, picked me up for lunch.

Jack walked into the shelter. He saw me and smiled.

"Hey Lizzy," he said. He came up to me and put his hands on my waist and kissed me on my neck.

"Jack," I giggled. "Stop. We are in public!"

"I don't care. You are mine," he kissed me once more.

"Jack I have something to tell you. Well there is this dog I really really love and I want to adopt her. She's a 4 year old lab mix. I really want her can we get her?"

"Lizzy. I don't... I don't know. I mean taking care of a dog is a big responsibility. It's like having a child. I don't think it's time!"

"Jack? Why not! She needs a home! She was abandoned as soon as she was born! She needs to feel loved!! Jack!"

"Lizzy. No. It's too much work. I'm gone most of the time. You're gone most of the time. I don't want to have Johnson taking care of it. No not now."

I got upset. I walked away in silence.

Why didn't he understand? The dog needed a home! I thought he would be understanding. I guess I was wrong.

I walked into Jack's car. He drove me home for lunch and made me a sandwich. I softly said thanks and ate it silently.

"Why are you pissed Lizzy?! God dammit!! I just said I wasn't ready!! There's nothing to be mad about!! You're just doing this to make me feel sorry!! Stop!!" He knocked the bag of chips on the floor and ran into the master bedroom and slammed the door.

"Fine!! Whatever!!" I walked out of the house and ran into the car. I drove back to the shelter. I couldn't believe we were fighting over this.

After I was finished at the shelter I said bye to Maisie.

"I promise I will adopt you one day," I smiled. I kissed her nose and drove back home to Jack.

As soon as I got inside I was pulled into a huge hug.

"Lizzy I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I know I was stupid. I'm just... I'm just scared I guess you could say. First you are going to want a dog then you are going to want a family and I don't know if I'm ready." He kissed me.

"Oh Jack. It's only a dog. I promise I will take care of it and trust me, I'm not ready for kids anytime soon. We will have a family when the time is right. I promise I won't rush things."

He laughed. "I love you so much."

"Me too Gilinsky," I put my lips on his.

The next day we adopted Maisie. She was the best dog ever. I loved her just like I loved Jack.

"She's actually perfect for us!" Jack laughed. Lizzy loved Jack. She was licking his face.

"I told you silly. There was nothing to worry about!" I giggled as Maisie licked his face.

"You know me. I worry a lot sometimes," he blushed.

"Aww Jack." I put my forehead against his and then kissed him. Maisie broke us up and we both laughed then kissed again.

I hope you like it💕 Again so sorry for posting later than I told you ❤️

I hope you guys had a great day😘 I did! Orientation was so fun and I saw my friends. But now I'm scared because my school is HUGE. HUGE. I don't want to get lost 😰 It's like 3x the size of my middle school.

Also, THANK YOU FOR 10k!!!! Love you all❤️😘

QOTD: Cam or Matt?

AOTD: I honestly can't choose😁😁😁😭 This is too hard. I love both of them.