1

Your POV

I was running around the halls in winter fell, trying to sneakily our run Theon as he chased behind me as we played around the halls. I quickly turned into a dead end and leaned against the wall, out of breath after running and hiding so much. Theon came crashing in the quiet hall and ran up to me.
"You're fast, but not as fast as me" he teased as he walked up to me, a grin on his face.
"No, I'm faster than you think, it's just..." I whined and glanced down, I could've put ran him if I hadn't started to cramp up so bad.
"Oh come on, you don't have a good enough excuse" he teased me as he leaned next to me on the wall.
"I've started to bleed..." I mutter to him, which makes his eyes go wide, he hadn't expected me to say that, let alone to him.
"Well uh... that's good isn't it? Means you'll start getting suitors soon" he reasons as he rubs the back of his neck.
"I don't want to imagine that. The maids say it hurts" I muttered as I glanced over at Theon, who had a goofy grin on his face
"No girl I've been with has complained yet" he said with slight pride.
       "What a shock, none of the brothel whores are virgins by the time you get to them" I mocked him playfully as I poked his cheek. Theon rolls his eyes at me and grabs my hand
"None are as pretty as you" he whispered, before I pulled away and giggled, "are we still playing are game? I thought I won"
"But you winning means I have to give you a kiss, so we aren't done playing til I win" I smirked as I took off running again. Theon groaned and chased after me. I ran quickly up to my room and tried to shut the door, but Theon threw his foot in to stop it, before crashing in and grabbing my waist.
       "I win. Where's my kiss?" He cooed as he held me close.
         "Somewhere down in the brothel, I think a certain redhead has missed you in the nights you've been chasing me around these halls" I teased him as I looked up at him.
      "You're father never approved of me going off like that" he mutters to me
"He also wouldn't approve of you being in my chambers right now, especially if he found out you're trying to take my first kiss" I cooed at him
         "I would not-" Theon pouted and tried to reason, before stopping, "would it be your first kiss?"
         "Of course, I haven't been the one going to brothels. And I'm a lady, somewhat" I winked at him as I moved and sat in my bed.
        "You and your sister are the best ladies I've seen with swords" He comments as he walked over towards me in my bed, "I did win this race though, so I'm going to give you that kiss" he said with a cocky smirk, his hand coming up to cup my cheek. I started to blush a little and he wrapped one arm around my waist, pulling me in close.
"Are you trying to make me your next brothel lady?" I whispered as he brushed hair out of my face.
"Do you think so low of me?" He asked as his eyes looked down at my lips, before cutting off any noise I could've made as he smashed his lips down onto me. I gasped into his lips and he didn't pull back, instead he kept it going as he eased up and went softer on me. I slowly placed my hands on his shoulders as he leaned me down onto my bed and kept kissing. The second my back hit the softness of the bed I had to pull my lips away.
"Theon, we can't. You're my fathers ward. If he finds out about this he'll send you away, or worse..." I whined as I looked up at him. He was leaning over me and panting quietly.
         "But-" he started to complain as I gently pushed him up ward. "I want you now. Can I at least get more of those kisses?" He whined to me.
        "What do you want more, my lips or my fathers approval" I asked him as I stood up and started to lead him to the door. Theon looked shocked that I would ask that, so he went quiet.
"(Y/n)" he whispered as he took my hand, and then slowly raised it up and kissed it

Later——

"(Y/n), you can't wear a mans pants to meet the king" my mother chastised me as she forced me into my room and then a maid handed me a dress to put on.
"You'll have to force this dress on me" I said defiantly as I stood in my room, the dress at my feet as I'd dropped it.
"You're not leaving til it's on, and if you miss welcoming the royal family then your father will have a word with you" she said sternly, before wiping around to go help get Sansa ready, since she was the one who was closest to the princes age. "Theon, guard her door so she can't sneak out, and if she doesn't have the dress on in five minutes then I want you to make her" she send to Theon, who nodded politely and then took guard at my door as she walked away. Theon kept watch on her direction for a moment, before turning his head and looking at me.
"You do look lovely in dresses" he comments as I huff and sit down in my bed. Theon looks toward the dress on the floor and walks further in my room to pick it up. "This is a fine made dress" he comments as he holds it up to me, a smirk on his face, "although the amount of strings and lace would make it hard to get off of a woman"
"Like anyone will be taking it off me" I said as I stood up and started to undo the pants I'd snuck on. Theons eyes went wide as he realized I was just about to change in front of him.
"Lady (y/n)" he said in a slightly worried yet excited voice. He was worried about my father finding out, but at the same time he still loved a woman stripping in front of him.
"Relax" I said calmly as I dropped the pants and stepped out of them, still having the long thermal pants on underneath to keep me warm. I then started to reach for the top and easily pulled it off, before pulling the dress on over top.
"You shouldn't be so comfortable with a man watching you change" he comments as he walked up behind me, causing me to turn around and look up at him. "Especially a man like me"
"Who ever called you a man?" I said with a snicker as I turned around again, "tie me up please"
"With pleasure" he grunted, before hesitantly lacing my Dress up. He jumped, obviously startled, when his fingers brushed over my lower back and I shivered.
"We should be off to meet the king soon" I muttered as i turned my head to look back at him. His hands slowly wrapped around my waist and pulled me to him. I blushed more and kept my gaze on him.
"We should, but I believe your mom said five minutes, it's only been two..." he whispered as he lowered his face down and kissed beside my lips. I blushed heavily and my hands closed around his on my waist. Soon Theon has managed to capture my lips once more into a kiss. I gasped slightly into his lips, before feeling him pulled me straight to him and him kissing rougher. His right hand came up and cupped my cheek as he kept kissing me, and I couldn't help but close my eyes and enjoy it completely.
But soon, of course, it was over.
        "Fix those lips" he commented as he pulled away and wiped some smeared lipstick off my face.
        "Why do you keep doing that...?" I breathed out as I walked over to the makeup table and started to reapply the lipstick.
         "You're very kissable" he says as he adjusts his coats and such. "And we both enjoy it. Consider it practice for your husband."
I scoffed and started to walk out of the room, "I'll never marry a man who judges me based on that" I said as I started to walk off towards He courtyard, where I'd meet the royal family. Theon quickly walked beside me and lead me down to it. My black dire wolf came trotting over the second we left my room, and soon she was following us out.