Part 7

Your POV
So you're probably wondering where I was when winterfell was over taken by my husband. Well, everyone thought I was dead and I decided to use that to my advantage. I didn't like the look of the me. I seen walking around, so, I convinced bran and Rickon to escape. I knew what Theon did every time after, considering I was forced to have visions of it.
Osha has slyly suggested that I see through the eyes of those who I've touched. I knew she was close to the legends of the old gods and she understood more about me and brans visions and dreams than she let on.
No matter, I slipped on some gloves and fled winterfell.
I didn't wanna belief there any more. I knew that bran was alive, since I could see flashes of his life if I focused on him.
Life went... interestingly. I moved around throughout several of the kingdoms, until I was forced to stop and ya know, give birth. I'd actually forgotten about that.
I looked down at my lovely daughter, who started up at my with her fathers eyes. That forced me to remember Theon, and I almost cried.
But life went on, of course. I feld with my daughter and eventually... I met her
The Daenerys Targaryen.
She took a liking to me, long before I revealed my ability to see random events. She mostly hated to leave a good women fighter and her three year old daughter out on the streets.
"We have visitors today m'lady?" I asked her as I fixed the gloves on my hand. My left eye flashed different colors as I skimmed through some people's lives. I mostly focused on jon, considering he was now the king of the north. A title our brother was held.
"Yes, some iron born" she mused as we walked towards her throne room before they got here. She had several advisors and guards also in there.
"Iron born?" I mused and looked at my necklace, which had the wedding ring I'd gotten from Theon.
"Yes, I do believe you have some experience there?" She said and gave me a knowing look, to which I shrugged and stood beside her desk.
"If you'll allow it I'd like to watch from the sidelines" I said, not wanting to see any more iron born than I had to. She gave a nod as their footsteps echoed down the hall. I took a step off to the side and to where I could watch but not be seen.
My heart fell out as I seen Theon.
His hair was short and he looked like he'd grown. He wore different clothes than he did when we were younger. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I knew what had happened to him in the past years, I couldn't help but see those flashes. If I hadn't also watched Jon get rid of the one abuser, I would've killed him myself.
I listened for a moment as the conversation took place.
"We will give you the iron fleet if you support my claim to the iron throne and help us over throw our uncle." Theon sister said and I tried to see if I remembered anything about that. I did.
"We ironborn can be very loyal" Theon said and my heart pounded at hearing his voice.
"I'm well aware, I have one as one of my advisers." Daenerys Said as she motioned with her hand. I knew she wanted me to step out, just to prove her point, and probably publicly ask my opinion. I stepped out from the shadows and walked in front and to the side of her throne. I looked at her and refused to give a glance to Theon, even as I heard he breathlessly whisper my name.
"You know each other?" She asked as she gave me a confused look. I was about to say that I knew him once, but I couldn't.
"She is my wife" Theon said in shock, and I raised my head to look up at my queen.
"I am not sure I recognize what has become of the man I married. So forgive me for not mentioning this" I bowed slightly, before turning to him. I wasn't aware my left eye was the same color as his.
She nodded at me, before going back to talking to them. I stood by her throne and looked at Theon, who couldn't remove his eyes from me.
So enough we were dismissed, but I stayed behind to explain fully about what had happened. Once I was allowed to go, I rushed off to where one of the former slaves was watching my daughter. I found them running around the halls and I gave a small laugh, before bending down and scooping her up.
"Ah there's my little sea monster!" I said and gave the toddler a squeeze.
"She was a doll today" the wet nurse assured and gave me a warm smile, before looking down the hall. "Don't look now, but the iron bones are coming this way" she said, and I cursed in another language and tried to walk quickly down another hall so that Theon wouldn't see me. But he did.
"(Y/n)!" He yelled and ran after me, before getting informer of me and looking me over, then his eyes went wide as he looked at tikva. Our daughter giggled and waved at him.
"I suppose I should've assumed you'd marry again" he said grimly, before looking at me with hurt.
"I didn't" I said and put my daughter on my hip. She made grabby hands for Theon.
"Then..." he frowned and looked at our daughter, and he seemed to realize she had his eyes.
"She's-how?" He paused and stepped forward to take her from my arms. I hesitantly let him grab her.
"I thought you two both died" he said as he brushed hair out of the toddlers face, then looked at me.
"You should've known better, I don't give in easily" I said and smiled sadly, before running a hand through my hair.
"You.. rob got a letter though" he said and looked like he couldn't believe it. I flicked him on the nose and laughed.
"Do I looked dead? Does your daughter look dead?" I said and tikva giggled and grabbed his hair and yanked it.
"I still can't believe it, I have a daughter" he said wistfully and looked down at the baby. He grinned wildly once he seemed to finally get it.
"There is so much I have to tell you, about your sister, and your brother and-" he started and I held up a hand, before pointing at my eye. It turned into the same color as Jon's.
"Jon is doing fine." The eyes flashed to sansas, "Sansa will also be fine" I tried to flash to brand but it wouldn't go. I could tell he was alive but I wasn't allowed to see.
"What happened...?" He frowned and reached a hand out and touched it. I sighed a little
"I died next to the old gods tree" I said, "and then I woke up and left before you could take over my home" I said the last bitterly, before lightening up as I remember what else happened to him.
"Can we talk? In more private?" He looked around. I nodded and pulled him off to my room. Once we were in there I sat tikva down in her crib and turned to Theon. His eyes screamed sadness and I sighed a little. I sat down and he just stood.
"You know a lot of things that happened..." he commented warily.
"I see things" I commented and ran a hand through my hair, "if I've touched someone I can see through their eyes..." I held up my gloves hands. "So I've been able to watch over those I care about." I said, before glancing at his crotch, "although not as much as I'd like to"
"Oh... so you know about that" he rubbed the back of his neck
"Too bad I didn't give birth to a boy right?" I said with a sarcastic tone. He looked to the crib and watched as our daughter stood and watched us.
"It doesn't matter, I have a child... I thought I'd never get that" he said wistfully.
"You didn't exactly do anything to stop it when we got married" I said jokingly.
"Our marriage... that still stands doesn't it?" He asked softly, to which I nodded.
"I can't give you anymore children" he reminded as he sat down on the bed.
"One is enough. You forget, we are entering a war. I don't want to raise any more children in that than I have to." I said and he let out a sigh of relief.
"Then..." he moved and lifted my hand up to his lips, before placing a gentle kiss there.
"Im happy I finally came back to you" He said softly, and I gave him a small smile.
"That cocky and arrogant boy finally learned to love did he?" I teased and him gave a feeble smile, before starting to get up. Tikva whined and cried the second he went to the door. He paused and looked at the child, then me.
"You can sleep here if you need. I don't want to listen to a screaming baby all night." He smiled, then agreed to what I said.