4

Theons POV

     Rob and (y/n) had rode off and left me after what had happened, and I ended up on the rode back to winterfell on my own. As I was riding I seen ros on a turnip cart heading south.
       "Where are you going?" I stopped them and look at her desperately.
"Kings landing, before winter comes" she said and looked at me with a stupid grin
"There's hundreds of girls just like you there, what's the point?" I said coldly to her
"I won't be alone there at least" she laughed and looked back at the driver.
"What happens when a fat lord comes in and can't get his tiny prick up and knocks you're teeth out for it" I asked her as I rode closer
"Am I supposed to stay here in winterfell? Maybe become lady Greyjoy?" She barked out a laugh, "I hear lady (y/n) wants that honor, and that you want to give it to her" she hummed and looked at me, "but if you really wanted to marry her, why would you be here pleading for me to stay hmmm?"
       "Before you go, can I see it one more time" I asked her as I ignored her previous statement as best I could.
       "See what" she laughed, and I tossed her a coin. Once she'd shown me what she'd wanted she rode off, leaving me with questions
Why did I care if she left if I truly wanted to marry (y/n)?
I reasoned that it was because it meant that until I convinced (y/n), I would have to settle with some half wit woman.

Later——

I watched the woman for a moment, she looked just as wild as the woods. And obviously she likes annoying me.
"Do you want out of these chains?" I asked her as I got down next to her and pulled her hips towards me.
        "Leave our guest alone" the old man said as he walked in with (y/n) walking behind him and looking at me with a cold look. I realized my mistake and I stood up and looked at them
    " I thought she was our prisoner" I said as I looked at them
    "You never know the difference when it comes to women" y/n said coldly and walked into the room more now
"That's not-" I tried to defend my self as she grabbed me and pulled me out of the room and shoved me into the wall.

Your POV

"You're a horny liar who can't keep it in his pants" I said to him in annoyance as I crossed my arms
"I wasn't going to-" He tried to defend but I shoved him again
         "I could practically see your cock falling out of your pants" I said in. Annoyance, making him glare at me more.
          "Believe what you want but-" he started but I pressed into him and glared harder
         "A maid seen you out riding afterwards yesterday, was that money well spent for that flash?" I growled and he lost the color in his face. "Admit it Theon, I'm just a prize you couldn't have in your bed"
Theon was silent, confirming what I thought. Just as I was about to walk away he yanked me back and shoved me against the wall, forcing his lips down onto mine in a rough passionate kiss. I struggled for a moment before giving in and kissing him back. Just as Theond hands started gripping my hips incredibly roughly, the mayster came out of the room and spotted us before Theon could yank his mouth away.
"It's not-" we both started to say and he held up his hand.
"I recognize the temptation, but you both should wait to engage that activity until after your married" he responded calmly, which made Theon perk up
"Could you marry us then? Lord rob stark has given us his blessing" he said quickly, before I could jump in and point out that I hadn't even given my consent to our marriage. And that I didn't want to yet.
"I suppose I could..." he said as he looked between us, "let us give it a couple days and then we can go through with this"
      Theon nodded quickly and the man left us alone. I looked at Theon with an annoyed look
      "I haven't said yes" I told him sternly
       "You will when I tell you this" he said as he cupped my scarred cheek, "If we wed you're family will lawfully be mine, I'll have a place here. I'll be able to defend you and your honor-" I snorted when he said that and he frowned at me, "I mean it. If we wed I'll protect you and keep you safe from any one who wants to cause you harm. You can do the same to me"
I stood there as I thought and pictured it. Winterfell with my family safe and Theon ready to fight with me if anyone tried to hurt them. It seemed like a heaven.
        "If you swear to protect my family, I will marry you." I said as I decided finally, "but you will also have to stay faithful from now on. The next time I see you trying to seduce a new woman is a time I get to give you a matching scar."
Theon smirked down at me, before yanking me close and kissing me again. I blushed and quickly pulled away
"Save it for our wedding night" I said sternly

A couple days later————

"Lady stark" the mayster greeted as I walked over to where he and Theon and bran were at. Bran was resting on hodors knee, both of them being the witnesses for our wedding. Rob had no part of this since he was busy doing other things. And because he knew Theon had changed his ways yet and thus wasn't worthy of me.
"If everyone is ready" the older man said as he looked at all of us. Theon was dressed in what could be considered his nicer clothes, while I had begrudgingly put on a dress that mother always liked. "I will remind that the lady is only a mere 15, and that I would prefer to wed her when she and her husband were both of age."
"It's alright, continue" I said as I moved and held theons hands and he grinned at me. I couldn't tell if he was happy to be marrying me or to be getting laid soon.
        "Alright then, we shall start" the man started reading off from his rehearsed speech and I was almost completely zoned out as I looked over Theon. For an iron born he was quiet handsome.
         "I, Theon Greyjoy take (y/n) stark to be my wife" he said as he grinned more and looked down at me.
         "I, (y/n) stark, take Theon Greyjoy to be my husband" I said and the guy started to drone in more, but Theon yanked me forward and kissed me, making the guy stop and pronounce us married. Theon wrapped his arms around me and kept kissing, forcing me to have to yank away just to breath.
"I shouldn't have to mention that for this marriage to be official you two will need to consummate it." He said as he closed his book and turned away from us
"We will go tell rob" bran said as hodor stood up and walked them away.
"We better go to my chambers and get started to then" Theon said as he moved down and picked me up bridal style. He carried me off and down the halls to his room and laid me on the bed, before shutting the door.
        "I plan to make sure this marriage is official" he said with a smirk as he started to take off his furs and shirt. He walked over to the bed wear I lay and he got ontop of me.
       "It feels like only a day ago that you were making fun of me for bleeding." I said with a small laugh as he took my dress off expertly.
"You Aren't now are you?" He asked as he rested on his elbows above me.
"No" I answered and seen his cheeky grin appear as he started to kiss on my stomach and hips.
"Then all I'm concerning myself with today is how much like enjoy this and how much I can cum" he said with a smirk as he started up.
That was a long night.