3

Your POV

      I sat down next to bran, who had recently woke up and I had refused to leave his side at all.
       "The crows are awfully loud this morning" I commented as I sat there twirling a knife. Since my father was gone and so was mother, as second oldest I had lots of freedoms now. Like training openly with weapons.  And beating Theon.
      "Greyjoys" bran said and Theon turned with a smirk.
        "Great at archery, and love making" he said with a laugh.
"Don't lie to the boy, not all greyjoys." I said I stood up and walked over to him. I hadn't bothered talking to him since the feast, which had been a long time. "For example, your favorite whore has been bragging about a dwarf, and I can throw this knife straighter than you can shoot"
Theons face flushed in anger as he glared at me, "and what gives you that idea." He growled as he started to aim again.
"Well for one, your chambers are near mine and you aren't quiet. Especially when pissed" I said with a blank expression, before throwing my knife straight at the bulls eye, cutting off the top of one of his arrows.
"Piss off" he said in annoyance
"Judging by how easily impressed the whore was by the dwarf I have a feeling that's all you do in bed" I said coldly, before walking up to the target and getting my knife. Just as I yanked it out and started to turn my face to face him, his next arrow came flying at me. He barely missed hitting my head. Barely.
"Y/n!)" he said in alarm as I slowly reached up and touched my cheek, which now had a slim cut down my cheek, blood was already dripping it slowly down.
"Congrats," I said coldly, before wiping away the blood and walking off to clean up the wound. As I walked passed I seen bran glance at me, a sad look on his face.

Later that night as I laid in my bed, I could hear Theon and his whore going at it, which was oddly more disgusting than normal. I'd had enough of it and I got up and walked off to his room, not bothering. To knock and just walking in. Luckily the whore and him had stopped.
        "Get out" I said sternly as I looked at the girl with cold eyes, and soon enough she rushed up and ran Of since she didn't want to be thrown out in the cold of night.
         "You're new at this but typically you pay them" Theon said in annoyance as he sat down on his bed.
           "Typically they wouldn't be allowed near anyone who has any honor." I said coldly and shoved the girl out.
          "She won't come back if you do that" he said in anger as I shut the door and looked up at him. I didn't even care that he was naked in front of me.
         "Good. Maybe you can stop fucking the whores and get married and leave" I said coldly, before starting to turn and walk out. Instead, Theon shoved me against the door and pressed his naked body into me. I gave off a soft whimper as his hand gripped my waist hard, almost too hard.
         "The one woman I want to marry is right here" he growled as his hands eased up enough to rub my hips, while also moving them backwards and forwards to grind into him. "I can't have you though, I've know for years. I watched you grow into such a beautiful woman and when I even mentioned your marriage to your father he laughed and said you'd marry a Northern born noble man. I knew I couldn't have you so I took any woman I could have."
         "Sleeping around isn't a way to attract a love" I said coldly as he kept rubbing my hips, "I meant what I said the night of the feast, you sleeping around makes me want to gag"
          "Would it make you feel better if I said I pictured you?" He breathed out in my ear as I felt his cock harden underneath me.
            "I almost believe it" I huffed as I closed my eyes and leaned into the door. Soon his hand slipped down to my front of the dress.
       "Your brother said he'd agree to give us his blessing. I say we take it" he breathed as he started to rock me harder into his hips. I whined our slightly and he grunted.
          "You're going to keep whoring around. Even if you had a ring. Other wise why else would you get so jealous when ros said a dwarf was better" I whined out a little, before feeling him start to lift my dress up.
          "Because you said it first, and no one can insult my skill and the art of a good Greyjoy fuck" he grunted and started to hump into me more. I gasped once he had my dress raised up passed my butt.
           "Theon we can't" I breathed as he squeezed me there. He dropped my dress and moved away, letting his eyes trail over me in desire.
           "The longer you make me wait, the more whores I'll fuck" he threatened, making me look at him with a pissed expression
        "Then you better start at a new brothel," I said in annoyance. If he hadn't said that last part I might've agreed with him. Might've.

A while later——

Today was the day. Brand saddle was finally ready and it was time to go out and ride. Sadly Theon was coming with. As I stopped in the stables to get my horse ready, rob and Theon walked in. Theon made a annoyed huff
"Off to go pick some flowers?" He said in a degrading tone, causing. Me to flip him off.
"No, I'm coming with. Bran is my brother and I want to be there when he shoots again" I told them with a stern tone. Rob looked at me and sighed
"I can't allow you to go, if anything goes wrong then we will need you here" rob said and patted my shoulder, causing me to look him face on. His eyes went wide as he looked over my face fully for the first time. "When did that happen?" He asked as he touched the scar I was now stuck with in my cheek.
"Ask your lacky, he shot me"I said coldly to rob as I glad at Theon. Theons eyes landed on my cheek and he frowned.
"You deserved it for being So rude to me." He said in annoyance.
"I'm going to go help bran, you two can continue that lovers spat later" rob said as he walked off and away. I looked at Theon and he quickly walked over to me, crashing his lips against mine.
"One last kiss, in case" he groaned as he kept kissing when I barely kissed back. Soon his arms were around my waist as he shoved me against the wall, his kisses getting tougher.
I pushed him off now and got onto my horse, "I'm off to find bran" I said as I flicked the reigns and started to ride off, leaving him to catch up later

"Bran be careful" I laughed as I chased him around on our horses as rob and Theon talked, I knew they were talking about father and what was happening, but I did bother with it. I didn't seem phased too much.
        "This is amazing!" He cheered as we rode around and I laughed with him, "race ya!" He called, before taking off.
        "Bran!" I yelled and looked back to my brother, "rob help me catch him." I said as I took off racing to catch him, but I'd completely lost him at this point.
I heard some voices and slowed my horse down, before getting off and slowly walking over as I seen rob walk in and start talking. I stayed quiet and tried to catch brand eyes to assure him that he would be okay, but he wasn't looking my way. Soon enough rob was having to fight these wildlings and I jumped down into the fight as well, just as I'd managed to grab the woman and shove her down, me and rob noticed how he was holding a knife to brans throat.
"Don't hurt him or I kill her" I threaten him in a cold tone
"Liked you'd do it" the guy laughed as he pressed it closer to his throat. As he pressed the knife closer I moved to sit the woman's throat, before luckily being able to stop since Theon shot the guy with an arrow. I sighed in relief and kicked the woman over to rob and he looked down at her.
"You almost hit him!" Rob said in annoyance, before I walked over and quickly hugged Bran to me. Theon took ahold of the woman as rob came over to pick up bran, who had a gash in his leg.
          "Congrats, iron borns become a man when they kill their first man." Theon said with a smile as he looked over at us, before seeing our pissed faces. I quickly walked passed him and got onto my horse, before taking Bran on my horse and riding me and him off to winterfell.