one first look

Here's a small update for you guys, i'm sorry the updates are slow and short, i'm probably the worst author, but i'm doing my  best 😊👍.
If you guys have any suggestions for the story, something you madly want to read in it, please say it here, and i'll take it into consideration 🤗✍.
__________________

"Jimin?... Jimin?" Jimin heard the familiar voice again .

"Grandma! Is that you?" He yelled running toward the voice. "Where are you grandma?!" He yelled frustrated.

"Jimin! I m here, help me!" The voice yelled again as jimin kept running looking for it.

"Jimin!" A male voice yelled. "Grandpa? Please tell me where are you? Please...please" Jimin began crying helplessly hugging his knees feeling his past self return.

The two voices were yelling as if someone was torturing them, suddenly, everything went silent before he heard the familiar laughter.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" he yelled waking up brutally, 'it was a dream' he told himself carresing the back of his neck that was sweaty before a sight left his lips.

"You re okay?" Jin says as he was sitting beside the small terrified boy, they were in the airplane, direction : new york.

"Nightmares, again." Jimin responded still out of breath, jin patted his head trying to comfort him as the smaller was breathing heavily.

"The same one?" He asked as jimin nodded looking down at his lap feeling his tears building up.

"Don t worry, he ll pay for it, i promise" Jin says carresing jimin s cheek.

"Are we close to our destination?" Jimin asked looking outside.

"Yep, we re almost there." The older responded looking back at the book he was reading.

______

"Wouah! This is huge!" Tae said looking at the five star hotel in front of him, it was screaming luxury.

"Let's get in." Jimin says putting on his sunglasses that only made him look more attractive. The five boys left the car walking like models with jimin in the front toward the front door that was made of glass, when they entered they catched all the eyes, boys and girls were left mesmerized by their looks and charisma.

The boys were aware of all the attention they were getting, kai even winked at one girl who looks like she s going to faint.
They got into the elevator, and as the door was about to close, he saw that very familiar face in front of him, he was in the elevator in front of jimin's, the two made eye contact for a sec before the doors closed.

Jimin was shoked, he never knew he ll get to see him there, but he knew that the day he ll confront him will come sooner or later.

'He's here! N-no that can't be happening! Is he after it too, it's 100% it.' Jimin says to himself keeping his composure in front of the other boys who were playing the dorks behind him, but he was having a mental break down.
_________

'What a coincidence! I guess coming here wasn t a bad idea after all. It s getting interesting.' Jungkook says to himself smirking as the elevator went up.
__________

"Lee kun-Hee, the richest business man in all korea will be here, in this hotel after 1 week from now , he has $9 billion." Jimin says to the four boys who were looking at him questionably.

"Why are you telling us this?" Tae asked.

"We re going to protect him through the party that ll be in a week from now."

"Aren t we supposed to be in a break?" Tae says crossing his arms childishly. Jimin just ignored him knowing the other s behavior.

"Why? What is the danger?" Jin says looking interested in the topic.

"The old man has been doing some dark things that made him getting in trouble with dangerous people."

"Dark things.. Like what?" Namjoon asks.

"Like ours." Jimin says as the others nodded at their leader s statement." His fortune didn t come like this, he has to do some " dark things" . So he was scared he ll loose his money which made him buy a diamond that costs half of his fortune.

And guess what? The diamond's here, in this hotel. "

The other were silently listening so jimin continued.

" He knew he's in danger, and he have to come to the party, so i offered to be the one protecting him, and he gladly accepted."

"How did you did that?" Tae asked shoked.

"I have my ways." Jimin aswered smirking at the boy.

"So what we re going to do is to steal the diamond that'll cost billions in the black market, and then sell it, but it's not that easy, we have to go through a lot, and we have just one week to plan everything." Jimin states.

"And is there someone who's after the diamond beside us?" Kai asked.

"I'm sure jeon jungkook's after it too, he's one of the smartest mafioso i've ever seen, he's dangerous, that's why we have to plan everything right, if not, then we're dead."

Jimin aswered looking at jin who looks back at him conserened and even mad a little, he was worried, but he'll protect his brother at any cost.

'Jeon...jungkook. Could it be..?" Kai thought eyes wide open expressing his pure shock, but he just shrugged the thought off saying that it's impossible for them to be the same person.

___________

I'm sorry if this chapter sucks, i just feel depressed, school will start this week, and i just feel like crying.(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

Jimin wtf 😂😂😂😂

Jimin wtf 😂😂😂😂